Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    If you geniuses haven't figured it out by now:
    A. This is part 1 of the event series. Part 2 still to come, meaning more boxes.
    B. The event is identical to the previous one, meaning 1% or less will get mount, and the rest will either get 40 mahra/sepulcrum or a piece of clothing.
    Part 2 will be different boxes/items, but yeah. I imagine lot more 10k br noobs getting mount this month as well lel

Comment

Why the Cupcake do u keep increasing xp from these ********* casher-only events
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-09-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

A. This is part 1 of the event series. Part 2 still to come, meaning more boxes.
        B. The event is identical to the previous one, meaning 1% or less will get mount, and the rest will either get 40 mahra/sepulcrum or a piece of clothing.
        still the event exchange is only for 10-11 days, i made over 70 god boxes (free player) doing all the events and quests i could and that event went on for a little more than 2 weeks. this is just at 1.5 weeks. not going to get much. and those sunshine pack probably has a chance for 5 of the event items. so if u get event items from 6/36 boxes (well probably more than 36 but just using 36 for now) then u can get 1 cloth piece. Pretty sure u anyone would get at least 1 clothing item from this event unless ur luck so bad u cant even get the event items wen the chances are like 50% or more lol. for the mount u would need 40 boxes of x5 event items to get. so of course impossible for us free players

Comment

all events for cashers pfff

Comment

1 box, 100 mahra. k I'm good with this event

Comment

when sylph arena rewards? 7/7 i read goo event ty

Comment

Originally posted by ylts01 View Post
                SC event sucks anyway. so who care?

Summer Sunshine - Soul Engraving Bonus
                Dates: July 12th - July 13th

Objective:
                Engrave your Soul with the required amount of Soul Ccystal to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.

Rewards:
                Soul Engraving (100): 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x30, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
                for me is good event but needed mahra

Comment

Good event thank you #08
                  Low Casher Just VIP
                  S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

I think by this time all should get used to system and think what is best they can possibly squeeze out of it

Comment

Can't have a part 2 when the exchange is only there 10 days.

Comment

IGN: jrimba
                        Level: 71
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: Honor
                        Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                        Br: 150k and counting
                        just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
                          Can't have a part 2 when the exchange is only there 10 days.
                          there is a part 2 but is the july event part 2, not the same summer event, so he is half wrong... what there are gonna be are hidden event that we know are not shown in forums till the event already begun ingame.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

finally somewhere i can put my 200$ bill into i was waiting for dis op moment thanks emma

Comment

2 months ago people were crying that they never got free boxes.
                              Now you get 50+ boxes for free chances at the event item, and still R2 sucks.
                              You get free mahra and sep from sylph arena that is comparable to the event exchange before, in addition to these boxes, and still R2 sucks.

How many free players will win the mount, or trade the mount card for a full set of clothes, or wings, and still collect all the mahra/sep?

Everybody cried that free players deserved a chance at these good items, and Wartune gave it to you. Now you cry that you deserve 1000 free chances at good items. Get real, deal with 50 free boxes you didn't get before and shut your cupcake holes.
                              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

hmmm i dont know if its only mi but think eventh is buged in my server was open 1000++++ boxes and no maunt drop ????????????????????????
                                ❤PaTeNcE❤
                                Even the future has an end

Comment

Working...
                                X