[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/24 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
    tbh seems to be quite random though, first mount (kingly steed) event i got a mount from 50 boxes, second mount event blue kingly steed) i got a mount from 450 boxes (not to mention the first one that i got and exchanged without activating it first - stupidity lies everywhere lol), hades/apollo event i got 2 hades from 300 boxes and apollo from reward boxes saved during the event, meaning 62 boxes, so i may say its random - i do know big cashers from my server which didnt got anything for more then 600 boxes opened during cloud sailor event, also didnt get any hades or apollo from the same amount of boxes
    so how random should i put it across? lucky toon or unlucky toon? where the random lies?
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

magic of random is that it can happen to same person again again again and to other person "never' and it still statistically is "random".
      yet, its strange :-)

me personally never got any better drop from boxes, alway low and lower-middle stuff.
      some people are lucky to get mount(s), sylphs, clothes, wings... cashers, non-cashers. my friend is one of those lucky, each event he got some of the best drops. each event. random is magical

Comment

Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
        magic of random is that it can happen to same person again again again and to other person "never' and it still statistically is "random".

me personally never got any better drop from boxes, alway low and lower-middle stuff.
        some people are lucky to get mount(s), sylphs, clothes, wings... cashers, non-cashers. my friend is one of those lucky, each event he got some of the best drops. each event. random is magical
        well said

Comment

Don't hold your breath waiting

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
            please fixed the auto logged out bug. everytime after mpd, spire or tok will have this auto logged out and need to refresh which is annoying. hope you could fixed it this time R2.
            Agreed! Please fix R2 :-)

Name: Tephra
            Class: Archer
            Server: 13
            Battle Rating: 130026
            Level: 58
            Progression Photos shown every month
            .~*♥*~.~*♥*~.~*♥*~.
            He who loses money, loses much.
            He who loses friends, loses much more.
            He who loses friends due to money, loses all.

Comment

hahaha lol
              +1

[S3] Worg Lair
              Elite
              Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

i think the random to R2 means they had had already selected the few lucky people to gave them the boxes and the luck is not in the random boxes itself. so if you had a unlucky char you can open a billion boxes and got nothing out of it whereas the lucky people R2 had chosen can just open 10 boxes and got themselves 10 lucky drops.

Comment

Will there be compensation pack?

Comment

Yeah they have nothing to do and they pick lucky and unlucky char to give items from boxes Paranoid much? Random means random it's a low % to get hades/apollo (this event) that's it. You can get 1 from just 1 box or you can get it from 1000 boxes.

Comment

i have luck to get mounts hitting them after buying maximum 50 boxes cloud sailor got more then once from free boxes but hades or apollo no chance just low drops and i am not going crazy like before keep buying 200 boxes a day just **** it are much better money to spend for then virtual stuff

Comment

server not up yet??
                        Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                        Name: DarkLord
                        Class:Mage
                        Guild:maxgamer
                        level : 72
                        BR : 951996 ,still counting
                        sylph :GAIA
                        cash for mount only

Comment

Originally posted by fandys_s430 View Post
                          server not up yet??
                          you not nothing else to share then that statement?

Comment

yup,coz i dont have business with this discustion
                            Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                            Name: DarkLord
                            Class:Mage
                            Guild:maxgamer
                            level : 72
                            BR : 951996 ,still counting
                            sylph :GAIA
                            cash for mount only

Comment

it started near 2 hours ago so no chance minimum 1,5 hour more they have to finish it otherwise oceanic server will miss class wars

Comment

Originally posted by fandys_s430 View Post
                                yup,coz i dont have business with this discustion
                                you simply asked something when you already know the answer..

Comment

Working...
                                X