[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/24 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    To you ever use common sense ? Where on the newer servers you will find 4 player with 180k ? the even hard to find on servers from s 200 onwards not to talk from 400 onwards on the merget servers 400/403/416/419 there is not 1 with this kind of BR the biggest casher there got not even 150k. In this light if you look at wilds at every reset there are 3 lvl 80 2 lvl 70 and 1 60 with luck there 2 lvl 60 and only 1 lvl 70 boss.
    Now tell me if you still think its a well thought over event. For me its just a absolut useless event as for about 98% of the player base and i bet seen the time it will take to get the mount, in 4 weeks when first enthuiasm is passt it will be just as empty as the sylph atolls without cq.
    Only thing what will remain is the extra add'et lag.
    Just take it out again
    get stronger then.. what is the point of whining here?
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
      cant get stronger in this game unless you spend copious amounts of money, i am constantly destroying your opinions, stop it!

Comment

Dit i whine? I could not give a donkeys, i just dont do it - like ingame a lot of thinks i do not do: for one TOK and i dont play with cashers or in a guild with cashers even when the ask me to join my answer where no and always be no.
        I know i will never ever be able to get over 150k br to beat one of them, since i do not waste cash money on pixel. I dont need to win or see my name in the top lists so i do not whine.
        Its a game for entertainment and if i watch a movie for the same reason i pay the DVD or the fee's of the cinema but if it plays in slow motion because of a fault on DVD or in Cinema you will see how fast i want my money back , (here its VIP for me).
        But i dont pay the wages of half the studio employes in the hope i get mentioned in the Closing credits (here in game Rank lists).

But the extra lag for a useless event to over 90% of the players is not realy needet and this is a Fact!
        Last edited by Wittekind; 07-25-2014, 11:07 AM.
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
          Dit i whine? I could not give a donkeys, i just dont do it - like ingame a lot of thinks i do not do: for one TOK and i dont play with cashers or in a guild with cashers even when the ask me to join my answer where no and always be no.
          I know i will never ever be able to get over 150k br to beat one of them, since i do not waste cash money on pixel. I dont need to win or see my name in the top lists so i do not whine.
          Its a game for entertainment and if i watch a movie for the same reason i pay the DVD or the fee's of the cinema but if it plays in slow motion because of a fault on DVD or in Cinema you will see how fast i want my money back , (here its VIP for me).
          But i dont pay the wages of half the studio employes in the hope i get mentioned in the Closing credits (here in game Rank lists).

But the extra lag for a useless event to over 90% of the players is not realy needet and this is a Fact!
          ROFL.. you just did it again.. haha

Comment

Stating an opinion , negative or otherwise about something is not whining it's just a right you have especailly if u pay significant amounts of money. Anybody is free to write their opinion about this wilds subject. Why dont you write your opinion on the topic if you have any and stop commenting on everybody's comment in every topic you find. It just makes you look like you dont have much of a life besides making comments on ppl's opinion.

Comment

• this event is so bugged .... you kill the boss and cannot click on the rewards chest! and thats not the first time it didnt work! ... or you are in a party, click on the elite/boss and only one person is in the fight! ... the other have to click 15times on the attack-button and nothing works ..

bravo! nice event ...

Comment

• in my opinion, eliminating the fog and adding the option to kill 10 monsters and 5 elite monsters daily (adding more monsters) would be nice. It hard to get the mount because you need many many days. If there were more monsters and elite monsters, and double options to fight daily, it would improve a lot (even with the fog)

Comment

• Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                  in my opinion, eliminating the fog and adding the option to kill 10 monsters and 5 elite monsters daily (adding more monsters) would be nice. It hard to get the mount because you need many many days. If there were more monsters and elite monsters, and double options to fight daily, it would improve a lot (even with the fog)
                  +1.. totally agree.

Comment

Aparently you consiter Whining when somebody got a negative Opinion of something and not the same as Yours!
                    So if you a Sells Woman in a Shop and want to sell me a Red/Yellow and Pink/Green Trouser, but i tell you sorry i only wear Blue Jeans, will you tell me "Stop whining and buy the parrot colored Trousers even if you dont like them" ? Then i like to see for how long you Keep your Job,

P.S Where i come from, we say " The paying client is King" and every Shop/Restaurant/Service Provider what do not take this in
                    consideration is very fast out of Buiseness!
                    Last edited by Wittekind; 07-26-2014, 07:49 PM.
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

Comment

• Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                      in my opinion, eliminating the fog and adding the option to kill 10 monsters and 5 elite monsters daily (adding more monsters) would be nice. It hard to get the mount because you need many many days. If there were more monsters and elite monsters, and double options to fight daily, it would improve a lot (even with the fog)
                      all the mounts take a long time amethyst takes months, shadow steed does too. would you expect this one to be any different?

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                        all the mounts take a long time amethyst takes months, shadow steed does too. would you expect this one to be any different?
                        Not realy and nothing to say against it taking Time, i could live with this easy, what bothers me is the unbalanced Nr. of bosses between 65%-75% lvl 80 20-30% lvl 70 and only 5% lvl 60, The secondt Critic would be the extra lag and the bugs with the picking up of chests.
                        The fog of war i find personal a nice addition, makes it a bit more of a challenge to find some one to plunder ( I know the cashers who like everything fast/fast find it ennoying )

P.S. By the way in the introduction is following

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                        Rewards
                        There are many rewards to be gained from the Wilds such as: Equipment materials, Gold, Soul Crystals, Mahra, Daru and so more.
                        Now my Question to the players - dit any of you got so far Mahra in Normal mobs and Elites ? Or does Mahra and Equipment materials drop only with Bosses ?
                        Last edited by Wittekind; 07-27-2014, 11:00 AM.

George Orwell

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

Comment

• (ROFL.. you just did it again.. haha).............Originally posted by Edgrr

Idiots just waste time and think everyone should notice them, by commenting on important posts and opinions

if what wittekind posted is whining, then R2 better remove comments option

Comment

• Originally posted by 1st.try.me View Post
                            (ROFL.. you just did it again.. haha).............Originally posted by Edgrr

Idiots just waste time and think everyone should notice them, by commenting on important posts and opinions

if what wittekind posted is whining, then R2 better remove comments option
                            No.. they should add the whining Options.. make it easier for you people, 1st.try.me. It's not wrong to whine, nothing wrong with that. Perfectly healthy.

Go eat a cupcake and think through what i just said. LOL

Comment

No.. they should add the whining Options.. make it easier for you people, 1st.try.me. It's not wrong to whine, nothing wrong with that. Perfectly healthy.

I to think you should first Read up the defininition of Whining since i beliefe you do not even know the meaning of the word. To help you along a bit here 2 links.

first is the Definition of whine in English/British

Second the Definition of whine in English/American

And to assure you the are 2 different Links but 100% the same content what leads to the conclusion it got the same meaning across the ocean as over here.
                              And last You Should Read what Criticism and Opinion means.
                              This perhaps helps you along to make a difference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	1691861

P.S. Otherwise what you are and what you do is Troll/Trolling read it up if you like.
                              And if this is so i may Suggest a new Avatar

Click image for larger version

Name:	troll2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1691864
                              Last edited by Wittekind; 07-27-2014, 11:23 AM.

George Orwell

Latest Server
                              S416 - Whispering Hills
                              Wittekind

Comment

I agree with Everything you said. You are spot on with all your comments. So much whining about EVERYTHING. I have read Everything on this subject and I dont know if servers function differently then mine. Only thing that is bugged is that succuba boss. Other then that I Think it worked as they planned. And lvl80 bosses is not that hard except for the Electro boss that sends a shock blast that makes your nuts shrink to peanuts. 4x150k (Mage, Knight and 2xArcher) on lvl80 dark and light should be enough. I dont mind the fog because I dont give up so easy

Comment

Working...
                                X