[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    Arena are die, only noobs play, who need cross server mounts, honor or insignia, so if want revive it make 1vs1 or make all kind mount synthesable for mount spirit
    Let me guess, you`re level close to 80, have 40k or a bit more battle rating and Knight Crusader title ?
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

can't wait til it goes on other servers

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
        only marriage lol

if it was a sex game, all knew about it

7. Fixed several bugs and typographical errors

from lots of maintenance when those black box appear at world boss, every time sayd fix bugs and typos , they still appear, now im not sure if im the only one who see them, or appear on every player.
        Not only u, also happened to me after i cleared cache

[S3] Worg Lair
        Elite
        Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Damn Marriage are Coming already here ? Time to Create a female account on the server, after all i will not marrie anybody else but myself (its the big love of my live) . - far less risk to spend tons of Cash for a Divorce and less stress! Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley7577.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1692425
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
            Arena are die, only noobs play, who need cross server mounts, honor or insignia, so if want revive it make 1vs1 or make all kind mount synthesable for mount spirit

true that insignia is useless after finsihing 70 set, but it doesn't mean the one doing it are noob, like me I do GA for fun =3 (and for skill combo practice XD)
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i only do Ga for quest

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

true that insignia is useless after finsihing 70 set, but it doesn't mean the one doing it are noob, like me I do GA for fun =3 (and for skill combo practice XD)
                I guess u dont like selling it for exp books to sell for gold, suit yourself .......
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

oh does that mean kids are coming soon too?

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    I guess u dont like selling it for exp books to sell for gold, suit yourself .......
                    why not selling it? :P

I don't need so much insignia atm, I even afraid to open tok box now =3 (300+ tok nm box now)
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

wew...another upgrade. even on now patch we use too much time, now another mpd. please do something about wild, like make a mini map or something, too much wasting time there coz to find wild BOSS.

Comment

Originally posted by Endorsa View Post
                        wew...another upgrade. even on now patch we use too much time, now another mpd. please do something about wild, like make a mini map or something, too much wasting time there coz to find wild BOSS.
                        want get mount easy and fast?
                        so you need not mini map, but this item in shop

Comment

when it will be a real maintenance about SLOW GAMING ??
                          At the begining it was fast and beautiful now is slow, very slow and extra slow => ugly game.
                          So me and a lot of people are waiting for A REAL MAINTENANCE - make the game fast again
                          PLEASE !

Comment

Why we have only crit astral red? where is enchanded willdestroyer red?

Comment

Marriage system...i think i'm going to vomit -_- . Lets personalize our characters, get married, get a house, decorate it( buy furniture and different decoration-which will be available later on in the game), make kids...yeah i think it will be soo much cheaper just to buy a sims game -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ulisam View Post
                                Marriage system...i think i'm going to vomit -_- . Lets personalize our characters, get married, get a house, decorate it( buy furniture and different decoration-which will be available later on in the game), make kids...yeah i think it will be soo much cheaper just to buy a sims game -_-
                                The house is allready there its called Homestead , been there all the time sitting around useless, now it starts to make sense
                                Last edited by Wittekind; 08-06-2014, 04:08 AM.
                                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                                S416 - Whispering Hills
                                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
                                X