No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There needs to be an option to marry same gender...

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      lol why are so many people complaining? if you cant afford to pay the prices cause I know I cant deal without it. Yes some of the content may be for cash players but we still have a chance to get married if one of those cash player are in love with us Just enjoy the gameplay because the could have decided not to give us this patch and wait for a couple few months to give us
      because this is a game and you dont even own your character and r2 can decide to bring all servers down at any given time and so on and so on
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Another useless update is coming. You should first fix the bugs and the lag troubles. Another thing is remove the Chat window, that thing has no use, only noobsters use for insult to others and spam all the day. If someone leaves the tank trials, the noobster comes and use the chat to insult him/her, if someone completes a legend armor, the noobsters come and say "congrats...,". If anyone is interested in chats, I know a few chats rooms. I am very tired of that announce, "Hero uses Divine..., etc", "Congratulations to lucky guy to get....,etc." too. Remove the chat and that useless things!

Comment

• You that didnt get update, your lucky, ITS ****, clearly the person designing this game has NEVER played it;

- Screen view.. more pointless windows you cant hide, yay a constant reminder the lvl 80 i can get better BR... im lvl 70, get it off my screen, and theres a freaking popup that constantly tells me to upgrade my BR and clothing etc, why the hell do i need a fixed window doing the exactly same pointless **** ^^
          - Daily rewards - no longer fixed, like a VIP wheel which suck, and OH YEAH YOU FORGOT TOKENS FOR THE REWARD RECOVERY FEATURE ^^ duh...
          - Yay, now alter and tanks are in cloud city... more lag to do basic things, woot!
          - 4 man arena.... what a load of ****, more effort to find a party and just no need...
          - WOW they moved holy seal off the skill bar... random... pointless...
          - YAY fade in and fade out effects on popups... my favourite... more graphical pressure that cannot be disabled...
          - WOOHOO i can get married... if i take out a second mortgage... 13.5k balens, and thats discounted..., LOL R2 must be having a laugh....
          - AWESOME, new fancier loading slogan... pointless, more lag...

and dont forget, theres everybodies favourite... the greatly increased LAG factor... fifteen minutes later i'm still looking at spinning wheels loading stuff...

My opinion.... I need to hurry up and run out of VIP and find a new game, so dont worry if you haven't been patched, your just waiting for a whole new level of ****, in fact, i think this patch has re-defined **** in the dictionary....

Comment

• stupid rule why they didn't update s1 only then all

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              lol why are so many people complaining? if you cant afford to pay the prices cause I know I cant deal without it. Yes some of the content may be for cash players but we still have a chance to get married if one of those cash player are in love with us Just enjoy the gameplay because the could have decided not to give us this patch and wait for a couple few months to give us
              << I wish...

Comment

• Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                Another useless update is coming. You should first fix the bugs and the lag troubles. Another thing is remove the Chat window, that thing has no use, only noobsters use for insult to others and spam all the day. If someone leaves the tank trials, the noobster comes and use the chat to insult him/her, if someone completes a legend armor, the noobsters come and say "congrats...,". If anyone is interested in chats, I know a few chats rooms. I am very tired of that announce, "Hero uses Divine..., etc", "Congratulations to lucky guy to get....,etc." too. Remove the chat and that useless things!
                hmm... an MMORPG without any conversational functionality.... I think that defeats the point of Massively Multiplayer, if u dont like people talking, why play MMO
                Last edited by TheTruffle; 08-06-2014, 12:43 PM. Reason: missed quote

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryo-Ohki View Post
                  why do away with jewel Quest though??
                  jewel quest is still there

Comment

• wow R2...u really got LAME now...ya know...ya brought in circuit quests which got old REALLY FAST to the point hardly anyone does them any more....then ya got maps and sky trail and unless ur super strong ur not gonna get to far on sky trail anyways so that became useless but maps...ehhh they are ok but less and less people are doing them any more cause they get boring quick.....now u bring in monsters from the wilds and so now people spend there time doing that and it takes away the focus of doing maps or quests or even sylph hunting cause they all wanna save up 1200 mystery stones for a new mount that can fly and now u wanna bring in a marriage system that even IF someone was stupid enough to pay the price to use it.....it takes 2 hours? really.....in those 2 hours they coulda have leveled up or ran a couple mpds or worked on astrals or *** ever...and sure enough unless u spend $$ on balens even though i heard bound balens can be used as well.....its just not gonna happen for ALOT of people and bound balens...yeah thats gonna take forever and a day to save up enough for that....you all focus on the cashers the most and i understand as they help keep the game going and pay for the server and **** like that...totally understandable to a POINT.....but what about the non cashers? how is this marriage system gonna help them if they cant afford it? all the people who can (basically the cashers) or are stupid enough to pay the price for it just get stronger and stronger and yall will continue to slowly run the non cashers out of the game till eventually there are nothing but cashers left
                    Last edited by R23759391; 08-06-2014, 03:44 PM. Reason: Language
                    Deathdemon
                    Lvl. 80
                    S19 Desert of Curses
                    Fairy Tail

S417 Catasmere
                    Lvl 78
                    WarSlayers

Comment

• Originally posted by R23759391 View Post
                      wow R2...u really got Wonderful now...ya know...ya brought in circuit quests which got old REALLY FAST to the point hardly anyone does them any more....then ya got maps and sky trail and unless ur super strong ur not gonna get to far on sky trail anyways so that became useless but maps...ehhh they are ok but less and less people are doing them any more cause they get boring quick.....now u bring in monsters from the wilds and so now people spend there time doing that and it takes away the focus of doing maps or quests or even sylph hunting cause they all wanna save up 1200 mystery stones for a new mount that can fly and now u wanna bring in a marriage system that even IF someone was stupid enough to pay the price to use it.....it takes 2 hours? really.....in those 2 hours they coulda have leveled up or ran a couple mpds or worked on astrals or *** ever...and sure enough unless u spend $$ on balens even though i heard bound balens can be used as well.....its just not gonna happen for ALOT of people and bound balens...yeah thats gonna take forever and a day to save up enough for that....you all focus on the cashers the most and i understand as they help keep the game going and pay for the server and **** like that...totally understandable to a POINT.....but what about the non cashers? how is this marriage system gonna help them if they cant afford it? all the people who can (basically the cashers) or are stupid enough to pay the price for it just get stronger and stronger and yall will continue to slowly run the non cashers out of the game till eventually there are nothing but cashers left
                      AMEN - plus any game with no free players becomes dead very quickly, seen it happen, in fact I think thats why R2 are implementing all this ****, theyre losing their fan base and think this will help whereas actually its just going to bring it all down that much faster, RIP Wartune
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-06-2014, 12:59 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                        We will be performing a maintenance on following servers: S1, S2, S3, S7, S11, S18, S40, S42, S43, S45, S48, S54, S55, S66, S81, S85, S106, S123, S124, S127, S157, S189, S194, S204, S209, S218, S223, S230, S237, S241, S248, S272, S294, S300, S303, S306, S309, S333, S336, S356, S359, S363, S382, S385, S396, S399, and S517 on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will updating these servers to Part I of the Wartune 3.1 Update. Maintenance is expected to last from 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE 1: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts.

NOTE 2: To provide a better gaming experience for all, some adjustments to leveling EXP requirements have been made during this maintenance. Thus, some players may see slight differences in character levels. However, total EXP amounts obtained have not been changed.

Wartune 3.1 Part I additions:
                        • 1. Added a Marriage system
                        • 2. Added Class Advancement
                        • 3. Added a Mount Refining system
                        • 4. Changed the Multiplayer Arena to 4v4
                        • 5. Added a Multiplayer Dungeon: Dragon Invasion
                        • 6. Added advanced Astral slots and upgrades
                        • 7. Fixed several bugs and typographical errors

Marriage
                        Have you been dying to propose to the love of your life but just can’t seem to figure out how? Now’s your chance! Propose to, marry, or divorce whomever you want in the all new marriage system!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98059[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]98060[/ATTACH]

Class Advancement
                        Level 80 isn’t the end of the line. Players can now complete quests for Class Advancement for the opportunity to learn more powerful skills, upgrade equipment in the Holy Forge, earn an awesome title, and so much more!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98061[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]98062[/ATTACH]

Mount Refining
                        Tired of your mount slowing you down in battle? Then now’s the time to upgrade! Unlocked upon reaching level 70, players can now refine their mounts’ stats to create even more terrifying dragons, horses, and guinea pigs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98063[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]98064[/ATTACH]

4v4 Arena
                        If you thought the 3v3 arena was good, wait until you try the revamped multiplayer arena! Battle against even more friends or foes and show them who’s worthy of bringing home the loot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98065[/ATTACH]

Dragon Invasion
                        Fend off the dragon invasion in the toughest survival challenge yet! Party up with friends to power through the most deadly series of dungeons yet and earn tons of rewards.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98068[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]98066[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]98067[/ATTACH]

Astral Upgrades
                        Never seem to be enough Astrals to go around? Cross that one off the list with two new Astral slots, Astral upgrade training, plus some brand new double attribute Astrals!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98069[/ATTACH]

*** S3 IS AN EU. SERVER WHY THE OTHERS FROM EU SERVERS DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET UPDATE SAME TIME!!! 1THING WAS OCEANIC GET IT FIRST OR ONLY S1.... BUT SERIOUSLY... ***

we have same right as S3 ...

Comment

• Goin to name your alt URhand ?
                          S435 Witchlight bluffs
                          Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                          39k BR *Hercules

Comment

• so I read somewhere no jewel hunt ?

how we gona get fate stones?

1 or 2 per day through wheel most of time ...its lame

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                              so I read somewhere no jewel hunt ?

how we gona get fate stones?

1 or 2 per day through wheel most of time ...its lame
                              I certainly hope jewel hunt is still there.. only thing I love and regularly..

Comment

• Jewle hunt is bugged everyone relaxe reason i now is on 209 feather storm its up still , and on s 3 its still there but s 1 have a huge bug so calm down
                                Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                                Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Working...
                                X