No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the prices are absolutely rediculous for the potential of the person you married to quit the next day (because I assume the bonus is related to party based mechanics) Simply put if everyone is smart don't do it, maybe they'll get the idea and drop the price several thousand k balens to a more reasonable price.
    S435 Witchlight bluffs
    Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
    39k BR *Hercules

Comment

• the problem is that no casher will stop spending cuz they got money to do it so wont get it done anyway wartune . c o m = main reason for our game going to hell
      Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
      Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
        the problem is that no casher will stop spending cuz they got money to do it so wont get it done anyway wartune . c o m = main reason for our game going to hell
        how is wartune . com the reason?

Comment

• Servers s13, s27 and s33 when...?
          “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

• Nice for people getting the update, but when all other servers will be updated?

I never seen a game where different servers were getting update at different times...isn't that why Beta servers exist??

Comment

• Originally posted by Holyblaze View Post
              Nice for people getting the update, but when all other servers will be updated?

I never seen a game where different servers were getting update at different times...isn't that why Beta servers exist??
              My thoughts exactly.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• UPCOMING PATCH MAY FORCE UNWANTED LVLUPS, (xp requirement to lvl=less)

All this does, is make slowlvling more difficult, requiring more cash to ''catch up''. my server has not been effected yet, and im actually rather thankful for that.... HUGE PATCH = lots of bugs.... considering your giving the royal finger to any non casher slow levelers out there... i would really hope to see some compensation packs that INCREASE THE TOONS STRENGTH SOMEHOW.... and not give off XP.... in my opinion.. they are ''nerfing'' a lot of stuff .... not to mention.... 4v4 arena??? its difficult enough to find 3 in the same bracket but now were forced to find 3 other ppl before we can even start.... i see the ''improvement'' idea... but if they want this game to go anywhere, they need to focus on more than the top 1k players ... they get enough **** for being #1 already, what about the ones who work their *** off just to get crapped on???

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                  how we gona get fate stones?
                  From cross server arena shop.

Comment

• Why add mariage system if non casher player cant use it really 4k balen for a common weding +600 balen ring or 15k ballen for thousand weeding or 9k ballen for noble weeding this is verry ugly from you

Comment

• rollback my level GM ASUUUK
                      | łηνσкєя | [S294] Ruined Lagoon | Evolution | Level 53 | BR: 71k+ |
                      | Wartune Slow Levellers | |
                      | Start Build : |

Comment

• I know the ring cost balens but what about the weddings?

Comment

• looks like some good stuff gonna be added looking forward to trying them
                          G.M of Bloodrain on Server 66 US-EAST ranked 1st on that sever

Comment

• Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                            My thoughts exactly.
                            Maybe wartune is still in beta version
                            why so many bugs still here.
                            Crystal Saga ♥^~^♥
                            Godiva
                            Priest

"Peace love and Pixie Sticks!
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Originally posted by LaceyLou View Post
                              I know the ring cost balens but what about the weddings?
                              To make a weeding you need 600 ballen + 4k Ballen for a common weeding or 9k ballen for a noble weeding or 15 ballen for a thousand year love weeding Example

The 4k ballen common weeding it give you = a ring and a recover hp the more expensive is the weeding the more beneficts you have here you have a look

Comment

• when will server 505 be getting this update?

Comment

Working...
                                X