[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Let me guess, you`re level close to 80, have 40k or a bit more battle rating and Knight Crusader title ?
    I love meeting those guys in BG and Arenas! lol
    Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
    s 343 Chasm of Horrors
    Guild Gemini

Comment

• Damn it! My lv up EXP has been decrease ! Cant learn talent skill !!!!

Comment

• So? Still no mini client? -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTruffle View Post
          AMEN - plus any game with no free players becomes dead very quickly, seen it happen, in fact I think thats why R2 are implementing all this ****, theyre losing their fan base and think this will help whereas actually its just going to bring it all down that much faster, RIP Wartune
          AMEN...stupid R2 and I rarely comment on anything.!

Comment

• BUGGG!
            cant received my treasure chest from treasure hunting!!!

Comment

• Is jewel hunt remove

Comment

• most player level 54 and below get slower awakening points too.
                30 minutes of wb i can transform only twice into sylph mode.
                and there are other lv 53 & 51 in the server facing the same problem.
                ppl at bg have this bug too.
                IGN: Kill Me
                S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
                  most player level 54 and below get slower awakening points too.
                  That works how it was supposed to. Before we had The Awakening of Sylph world buff which make lvl1-54 sylphes awake faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                    Why we have only crit astral red? where is enchanded willdestroyer red?
                    i think because that's percent stats. all astral with percent stats is have no red, except for aegis maybe because aegis work when low lvl

Comment

• A lot of bug now!!!!!! FIX BUG NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by R210702107 View Post
                        Marriage in a game, have you guys lost all your marbles. Thats ******* insane, I am stunned that you even dare to play on peoples feelings to have such thing in a game, only idiots think thats fun or cool in a game. It's not possible to love someone true a game. Well now you lost some more big spenders, couse i am also now leaving the game.
                        its does not mean u have to love someone in the game. remember is a game and dont mix ur real life with it. there is no real love. only players wanting to be stronger and doing things at the same time and will be stronger if married.
                        WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
                          its does not mean u have to love someone in the game. remember is a game and dont mix ur real life with it. there is no real love. only players wanting to be stronger and doing things at the same time and will be stronger if married.

I totally agree with you... this game is also called "Divine Comedy" in China. It's supposed to be funny, and get a little hilarious to totally hysterical. Like chaos runes in arena and giving heals or hitting your team mate, lolz we like to pretend to get mad at each other and call each other TRAITOR! lolz have fun with the game.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Nice news ....

Comment

• my first post here so..kind of excited!it's been a while since i read threads on this forum,i've made quite a nice¨training¨ period following guides here..some of them,really helpfull for a new player like me..even though i'm a non casher in-game,(i was lucky to get both hades and apollo seal last event),i do think i have a good character built( i'm a knight)and because of new patch i think i'll get more chances for gettin nice shop-items for free,from various events that will come in the future..so yeah,really nice news today!

Comment

• holy seal cap

please check skill talent holy seal

Comment

Working...
                                X