No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ever got the great idea of decreasing the xp needed, is so big assole that he never thought of what before and what now, (i dont even think, the person knows xp is used to exchange for talents)

I do guess R2 has the retarded people in their staff, who ever knows whats happening around

Comment

• I am lvl 54(close to 55) and if I lvl to 55 as a result of this update and wont get lvl rollback, I wont spend any more cent on this game.

Comment

• wat about west????

Comment

• when it will be avaiable for all the servers? please tell us, im impatient lol
          Server: S226 Shiver Howl
          Character: çrash
          Class: Mage
          Guild: Styx

The rest is confidential

Comment

• so far from readin on forums. not one thing on the patch is workin as it is supposed. and some of the old stuff is messed. so r2. DO NOT bring the patch to other servers before you actually do something to the problems.
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• when is s134 getting it

Comment

• Are there really so much masochists willing to get bugged update and have emergancy maintance daily?

Comment

• can't wait

Originally posted by crash_226 View Post
                  when it will be avaiable for all the servers? please tell us, im impatient lol
                  please let us know when it will be on the other servers can't wait to marry my hubby in the game it will be so awesome

Server: S245 Mortem Cave
                  Character: Firestar
                  Class: Mage
                  Guild: Forsaken

Comment

• Is there comming a Gender change card? i know a few player who would change Gender from toon like me.

Comment

• Enjoy your time without this patch while you can. Here's some things changed that were NOT mentioned in the patch notes!

Wilds Monsters Buffed Up - Takes a 180k+ BR team to kill any of the 80 bosses, at least 140k+ team for the 70s.
                      Other buff ups - Sky Trail. Treasure Hunt/Maps, though this one is only really noticeable if you're attempting to solo Green maps.
                      No more Deep Freeze/Mire in NM - Bosses in Nightmare Multi-Player Dungeons are now immune to changes in casting speed.
                      Spire - Cannot Scatter Level 9s reflect, watch your big boom here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denthanus View Post
                        No more Deep Freeze/Mire in NM - Bosses in Nightmare Multi-Player Dungeons are now immune to changes in casting speed.
                        That was announced somewhere. NM MPD is back to 2012.

Comment

• How much exp need for 80 lvl now in 3.1?
                          Now it is for 79lvl 414,270,700 exp, for 80lvl 523,164,712exp

Comment

• Originally posted by medwhichisanch View Post
                            That was announced somewhere. NM MPD is back to 2012.
                            Dunno what to tell you, I've been sticking Deep Freeze on NM Bosses for the last year, now it don't work.

Comment

• Heard you can't cash mount refines anyway, I think it's done by some drop stuff you get from dragon invasion or something like that

Server: S53 Dustorn Hold
                              Name: Drayvinn
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 7887k

"Your armor means nothing, your faith even less."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drayvinn View Post
                                Heard you can't cash mount refines anyway, I think it's done by some drop stuff you get from dragon invasion or something like that
                                That will suck big time being you can only do Dragon Invasion if your lvl 80.

Comment

Working...
                                X