Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing for Macintosh user..?
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FireFreeze1 View Post
      i have that link 2 month ago LOL , Why are you hiding from us and now just publish it :v
      pffft I even got 1 red reputation bc I posted the same as what G.M said and what the game share the link for that.. absolutely SILLY, same link and i got red. THANKS!
      blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

• IGN: jrimba
        Level: 71
        Class: Archer
        Guild: Honor
        Server: 196-Manbrough Way
        Br: 150k and counting
        just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

• works great from me lol probably the most it illiterate on here so thank f it worked

Comment

• So far so good for me :
            1. No black pixel in wb or bg
            2. Less memory consuming
            3. Less lag i think

Still need improvement :
            1. Refresh option, that's not refresh, no different with closing that app then open again then login again, i hope u guys will fix this
            2. Seems like there's un-cache-able or something like that for few things like everytime i refresh, when i opened my bag, need to load items again. This no different with browser one.

I hope u guys will make this improvement, especially that cache things, so no need to load items again after refresh, maybe that will reduce lag also

[S3] Worg Lair
            Elite
            Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• doesnt work with 64bit windows

Comment

• why i can't login on mini client using my fb account after installing its update?

Comment

• my Norton security keeps telling me it a bad program what am I doing wrong

Comment

• my mini client WAS working .. now it won't open at all and says it is an incompatible app

Comment

• http://postimg.org/image/v5nccbh0f/

AND NOW?
                      THE GAME FREEZE IN THIS POSITION

Comment

• The game started today download update and after **** failed and say i must downlaod from website again but the download link show chinese crash :/

Comment

• Originally posted by R283026677 View Post
                          The game started today download update and after **** failed and say i must downlaod from website again but the download link show chinese crash :/
                          It's working fine for my colleagues and I. Please try a different browser.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• contradiction?

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            It's working fine for my colleagues and I. Please try a different browser.

EsmeWeatherwax:: R2 has not released a mini client. Any client you stumble upon is not official, and any damages done to your character from using that unofficial mini client will not be supported by R2's customer support.

Comment

• and.before.that

after.watching.the"Truth.about.the.r2games.mini.client"...even.Memory.Lane,is.denying.wartune.r2games/micro/client...is.an.official.r2.site?...wth?...saying.not.to.trust.this.site.with.your.login.info?..its.the.R2.site?

Comment

• I like the mini client, for me its faster and a little less laggy but just wish it could use fullscreen because some parts of the game cut off at the edge of the screen
                                "With great power comes great responsibility"
                                "Live to love, Love to live"

Name: XTrueShotX
                                Class: Male Archer
                                Server: S461 - Unearthly Grave
                                Guild: ☜Omega☞
                                Level: 80
                                Battle Rating: 1.18m with Eudaemon

Comment

Working...
                                X