Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is not working for me. i have updated IE activex. can login to gmail but no game loaded. i can read news on the miniclient and redirected to IE. but can get into the game. i created a direct login profile with a new character and stuck in 75% loading screen in miniclient. so can u shed on light on this? what is my probelm then? i only want to use this because i have now problems with logging in (this happened after last MT (august 20) but before then i have no problems logging in. now i have to refresh and refresh to get into the game. it always stuck at 60 or 80%. so i resulted in downloading the client but it is not working also. pls tell me what to do.

Comment

• click the back button on the interface then click the facebook button to log into fb. then with that fb window still open, click the login button.

Comment

• I got it working, but the bar with the next event thing and the server time is missing from the client. That makes it quite inconvenient.

Comment

• i cant use mini client does not work 4 me windows 7 64 bit

Comment

• I have 2 accounts.

1.- from wartune web - WORK nice
            2.- from google account - NOT WORK

i try to login, but mini client open explorer browser to play from web, not login from mini client.

Anyone knows what happens?? THX
            Last edited by Posibcn; 08-23-2014, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• how can i change my a count from Google login to account login

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

• For me run better than browser, so far no black boxes or black scree, just noticed 3 issues beside no supporting full screen display, one is gosth players (shadow, smock) in arena and battle ground, another is wilds maps loads still a bit slow you find black map but after a while the map shows full, another network connection issue, happen me like 3-4 times a day and ask me to enter my password again ni matter if i checked the rememberme box, mmmm and yesterday i had another one, the game stuck at loadin icon when going out the bg, and when loadin jewels hunt.

I use W8,i cant comprehen why this MC is not working in others OS, R2 asked this same forum what was the OS we all were using, so is ok to think was to make it posible for all those OS, but well i hope they fix all this thing, starting with the network conecction isue, is anoyin to loose a battle cuz this.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• can we merried use bound balens????
                  Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                  Name: DarkLord
                  Class:Mage
                  Guild:maxgamer
                  level : 72
                  BR : 951996 ,still counting
                  sylph :GAIA
                  cash for mount only

Comment

• very nice i hear but i cant log in because i log in from outlook and i not have normal log in

Comment

• it's working on my window 7 32 bit..

Comment

• But after the new patch the problem start..suddenly black blank after fight monster on map..happen a few times this week twice already.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                          doesnt work lol. EPIC FAIL
                          lol cant believe im saying this but im sorry for saying this was a fail, it works fine for me now that a fixed some things on IE. all I can say is good job R2, I hope you keep it up
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• well it works to bad i can't get it full screen....

Comment

• It lags some time, but, it is better than all explorers. I think that mini-client was a "special gift" to super cash players, not a new tool, but, due to multiple errors R2 decided give it to all players, because the compensation packs were very bad. Also, if that mini-client was new like R2 said, the News should not show the following:

-Wartune Weekly Server Launches 7/28 - 8/3
                              -Wartune Maintenance on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Dates do not match with the program launch, it is like if it was working before this. Like I said, due the multiple bugs, they make it public. Anyway, thanks to the errors, because, R2 decided launch the program for all of us. Not all players swallow whole, at least I analyze everything and use my head, instead of my wallet. Sorry cashers, continue investing!

Comment

• Ty This is good. Same as unofficial but ok.
                                Moonlight yeah!!
                                Character Name: Demonss
                                Class: Archer
                                Level: 80
                                Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
                                Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
                                Server: Wartune s3
                                Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
                                Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

Working...
                                X