• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea some do on weekend some every day like you and me aka ajtr lol

Comment

Originally posted by arogers View Post
      I'm making a point, for those who are not here to post and say, ajtr. Our guild has players that are weekend only players.

Comment

I'm making a point, for those who are not here to post and say, ajtr. Our guild has players that are weekend only players.

Comment

Comment

12h game not working! after 5h they changed it to Maitenance gonna take 2-3hours... 7h later no info nothing...
            Mini client start download things and asking us to create new characters and give our info ( LOL )... And R2 don`t give any info about anything. IS THEY WORKING OR SLEEP AND LET IT FOR TOMORROW? *** is wrong with you R2... Give some info to players who still playing your game. 12h game off , 7 of them in Maintenance no info at all and soo many weird things happens with this MINI CLIENT.

Comment

Sry for the duplicate posts. Lag on forums is just alive as it is in the game.

Comment

12h game not working! after 5h they changed it to Maitenance gonna take 2-3hours... 7h later no info nothing...
                Mini client start download things and asking us to create new characters and give our info ( LOL )... And R2 don`t give any info about anything. IS THEY WORKING OR SLEEP AND LET IT FOR TOMORROW? *** is wrong with you R2... Give some info to players who still playing your game. 12h game off , 7 of them in Maintenance no info at all and soo many weird things happens with this MINI CLIENT.

Comment

Time to find another waste of my time. This game and developers, shame themselves, to call themselves software developers. PM me, I can help you fix the stuff, you do not know. $300 an hour when you PM me.

Comment

Time to find another waste of my time. This game and developers, shame themselves, to call themselves software developers. PM me, I can help you fix the stuff, you do not know. $300 an hour when you PM me.

Comment

The game's security has been exposed. The infrastructure of this game is sad. Bad programming management.

Comment

one can only hope comp will be good for this more so for weekend players the most there are a lot of them we all know that

Comment

How much long is server going to be down ? Has been down all day.

Comment

Comment

Comment

seems like there might have been a big hack with the email verification or something as when one tries to log on using the old mini client it wants to download and change it to the porficiency wartune mini client instead of logging into the old mini client for r2 befor there was the r2 mini client from reading some post in bug report but with the devs on vacation it could take a while to get fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X