Can not sign up for everlasting war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not sign up for everlasting war

server 1 east...JohnMichael.....just tried to sign up for everlasting war & could not?

looks like our whole server has this issue
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-27-2019, 11:53 AM. Reason: Please, use the edit function
    Live long and prosper.

Thanks for letting us know, I will report the issue.

Comment

still can't sign up...looks like it did not reset from last month when we had no day 2 as not enough teams to do it, instead of join it shows schedule for last month..any players who did not sign up last month can sign up....what gives?

had a player who did not sign up last month try & invite me & he told me the game says that I have already signed up..I have not signed up for this session...does last months carry over since we had no day 2?....very confused & frustrated here...please help the players who signed up last month & who can not this month or compensate us, please if we can't get in this weekend
      Last edited by *Minori*; 08-27-2019, 11:53 AM. Reason: Please, use the edit function.
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

I did not comment before cause I figured it would be fixed with the maintenance, but it wasn't. Please let us know what is going on, do we stay in the first teams or are we going to be able to form new ones?

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
          still can't sign up...looks like it did not reset from last month when we had no day 2 as not enough teams to do it, instead of join it shows schedule for last month..any players who did not sign up last month can sign up....what gives?

had a player who did not sign up last month try & invite me & he told me the game says that I have already signed up..I have not signed up for this session...does last months carry over since we had no day 2?....very confused & frustrated here...please help the players who signed up last month & who can not this month or compensate us, please if we can't get in this weekend
          Can you please, provide us with a screenshot documenting this?
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by R248842405 View Post
              Hope this helps
              Thank you for the screenshots. I'll forward this to the team.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Any news?

Comment

The 1st 4 are the teams from last time.... the 5th is what we see if we were in a team last time and try to sign up

Comment

Originally posted by karjen View Post
                    The 1st 4 are the teams from last time.... the 5th is what we see if we were in a team last time and try to sign up
                    Thank you for the screenshots! I'll keep you posted if I/we need anything else.

UPDATE!I've received an update from the team. All players who signed up last month will need to enter with the same team on Saturday. If you have issues entering on Saturday please, notify us and we'll let them know it's still an issue.
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-28-2019, 10:47 PM. Reason: Please, see the update.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Thank you all for figuring this out ..

You all are awesome, thank you for coming over to this game to help

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Thank you for the screenshots! I'll keep you posted if I/we need anything else.

UPDATE!I've received an update from the team. All players who signed up last month will need to enter with the same team on Saturday. If you have issues entering on Saturday please, notify us and we'll let them know it's still an issue.
                        How we can enter with the same team when 1 don't play anymore? We cant enter just 2 because game wont let us. Fix your game or compensate people. Is really annoying.

Comment

Hopefully the issue will be fixed asap.

Comment

s2 too have problem for create team
                            IGN: BoSaNaC

SERVER: Crimson Folly (S34)

Comment

it worked for server 1 as we got in, tyvm for everything, your doing a great job
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                              X