codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• codes

It has been 5 Days trying to get support help to fix the activation code system on my server ,they keep asking me what code i am trying to use I told them and I send screenshots of the problem, and it is still not fix.
    Dragon Awaken-S17-US WEST---Fox242

Can you please provide more information as to what codes you're using and where you obtained them? I'm not familiar with this game, and it will help me understand to better assist you with your issue. I will also need your ticket information. If you don't have the ticket number I'll need the email attached to your ticket. This should be sent through a private message. I look forward to your response. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

redemption code and my perks code from my account

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
        Can you please provide more information as to what codes you're using and where you obtained them? I'm not familiar with this game, and it will help me understand to better assist you with your issue. I will also need your ticket information. If you don't have the ticket number I'll need the email attached to your ticket. This should be sent through a private message. I look forward to your response. Thank you!
        As Sirwoody55 stated the Server Specific Codes that come from the Code Redemption Page Due not work you get "Activation Code Incorrect or Invalid" other codes such as the ones you get from the Account perks say the same or Already been used even though they were not used on this Server which by the way is only 5 days old.

Respectfully
        (S17) Zane

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowAxle View Post

As Sirwoody55 stated the Server Specific Codes that come from the Code Redemption Page Due not work you get "Activation Code Incorrect or Invalid" other codes such as the ones you get from the Account perks say the same or Already been used even though they were not used on this Server which by the way is only 5 days old.

Respectfully
          (S17) Zane
          I understand now. I will forward this to the team. Thank you!

Originally posted by Sirwoody55 View Post
          redemption code and my perks code from my account
          For future reference, please do not post your personal emails directly on the forums. They should always be sent through a private message. This is to protect you. Thank you!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i'm pretty sure that the account perks codes are only usable once per game, not once per server.
            Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
              i'm pretty sure that the account perks codes are only usable once per game, not once per server.
              That is correct it is once per game. Thank you
              To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Ive never used any of my codes on any games.. and mine didn't work..

Comment

Put in a ticket over 2 weeks ago.. still havn't heard a response from the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Striker View Post
                    Put in a ticket over 2 weeks ago.. still havn't heard a response from the team.
                    Please, private message me with your ticket information, and I will give the team a nudge. You may need to submit a new ticket. It's automatically closed after 14 days. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X