Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magnate event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnate event

tab gone cant see where everyone placed and no rewards given

Magnate event over....there is a reward?

Comment

and don't ask for a screen shot of something that isn't there or we didn't get

Comment

same issue here got only the daily reward not the whole event Even though I was in the top 200 over all

S17 Zane

Comment

The response of R2 is to cry for.

Comment

asking screenshot again)) /facepalm

Comment

Originally posted by machgee4 View Post
              and don't ask for a screen shot of something that isn't there or we didn't get
              they asking it again.

Comment

looks like no players on all servers received the rewards from -magnate, total ranking reawards- but received the daily rewards

Comment

get answer

'Greetings,

Thank you for reaching us. We have already notified our Developers Team about this problem on the rewards on Magnate and we will input your information on our report so that they can check all those players who didn't got the prizes and will send the equivalent rewards as a compensation. For now, please do be patient while we are working on it. We will update you once we have a feedback from our team.

In regards with your Ancient Catacombs Reward, kindly do update your old ticket pertaining to that matter so that it can be updated. Kindly do include the date and time of when did it happen so that it be investigated on our system. Thank you!

-The R2Games Team "

Comment

my answer
                    "And? I need again waiting two weeks for another stupid 'we inform developers, please be patient'? It's you problem.I dont pay money you developers, i pay money you. First time i see, that company makes everything to stop me playing, and stop in-game payment."

Comment

Dear R2....I would gladly say what I mean about your apologies and for god knows how many time you didn't refund any of our well earned money that we put in this thief company,,,when someone put his effort in something and you **** on it and don't forget the fact that you live from our invested money,to be short....check on google words like respect..humble caring etc..its in description of your company,and if this is the way you treat your customers nice words wont help.i dont excpect nothin from you just what I paid

Comment

Please inform the Dev Team that this is not ok if they really need 2 weeks "Caugh S15 no server open event never compensated Caugh" to contact Hollywood games for a Game repair Patch this Game is three years in and they can help I'm sick of getting shafted when the code breaks.

Respectfully ShadowAxle1
                        Crystal Saga
                        Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
                        IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                        Class: Mage(Hybrid)
                        Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
                        Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
                        Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
                        Server: S35
                        Class: Worrier
                        ​

Comment

The team is aware of the issues pertaining to the Magnate event. Compensation will be sent out to players. I do not have any information as to what the compensation will be or when it will be sent. Please, be patient in the meantime! Thank you!
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Your whole event reward has most probably been given to there support team who play the game or there friends as this ongoing thing that they do then deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowAxle1 View Post
                              Please inform the Dev Team that this is not ok if they really need 2 weeks "Caugh S15 no server open event never compensated Caugh" to contact Hollywood games for a Game repair Patch this Game is three years in and they can help I'm sick of getting shafted when the code breaks.

Respectfully ShadowAxle1
                              This will be very sour for the players who obtained a place in the top10. It better be good!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X