magnate event didnt reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magnate event didnt reset

magnate event bugged last time and never reset after we got compensation total points r from last magnate event just started today and no one has that many points
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Annotation 2020-03-22 024253.png Views:	1 Size:	558.2 KB ID:	2003909Click image for larger version  Name:	Annotation 2020-03-22 021622.png Views:	1 Size:	666.4 KB ID:	2003908

Same for us in server 1, Magnate Event is bugged compare to Daily Ranking and Points Ranking, both have the different points.

For Explain: Daily Ranking - Top 3 Rank
    1st Place Alyx S1 (Points 342890)
    2nd Place Saray S1 (Points 267080)
    3rd Place johnnyc S1 (Points 239070)

Compare to Points Ranking - Top 3 Rank
    1st Place KaosElf S1 (Points 754410)
    2nd Place Juminten S4 (Points 733710)
    3rd Place BoSaNaC S2 (Points 682870)

Also send the ticket, as well hope there fix it & reset it.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I dont understand why they need screens, they can log into the game and have a look themselves

Comment

Thank you for providing the screenshots and informing us of the issue. I have notified the team. Please, be patient in the meantime!

Update: The event will be closed and compensation will be sent to players for the first daily ranking.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 03-22-2020, 10:01 PM.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

And there is magnate event NOW??? Good thing what i presume something like this, and get near 60k points. You have very "professional" team, "respect". How you plan to compensate this stupid actions?
          Last edited by R26109851; 03-23-2020, 06:46 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

got rid of magnate event and then you make the event a cash event to force people to spend money when magnate was a free event you guys r a real piece of work
            Last edited by machgee4; 03-23-2020, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Agreed, "great" business plan. I want to know, what are they smoking.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...agnate-problem

Comment

Working...
                X