R2 client - problems login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 client - problems login

i have instaled the client but its hard to log. Seem that a problem is, before the program start he check for updates and usualy fails. i can remove the update options to ask first or something close but it seems that the settings, saved by me, after a cache refresh go to default mode.

i lag alot and with client that problem is partialy solve so i expect you solve the problem

Best regards,

Rage - Server 25

I am having the same problem, it doesn't matter if I use win 10, 7 or android the log in time is totally out of control. Don't tell me to clean everything because that isn't helping! Features like fairy feeding don't work always need to refresh same with upgrading angel gems. opening Dragonsoul devour is a freaking joke takes 5 minutes because the client isn't responding. If this client is still counting on Adobe flash I pretty sure that is where the problem is coming from. The browsers are acting the same way in response. Also, I am using 2 alts on the client which makes things even worse. This has been going on for over a month and frankly I getting tired of the lies lol. Can we just fix or look into why this going on day after day? thanks! pitbull S293
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-22-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, we're unable to notify the team of an issue if we're not aware it's going on. In order to forward the issues with features not functioning, we will require full screenshots of each malfunctioning system. If you can provide instructions to duplicate the issue this will help speed up the resolution of the mentioned issues.

In regards to the original poster, I have notified the team of the issue. Thank you!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

You DO realize that Windows is coming out with an update that will automatically uninstall Flash Player and not allow re-installation. At that point, these issues will be moot. Your R2 Client will no longer work. What does R2 expect to do about this with the games that do not run using HTML5?

Comment

There will be a new version of the client coming soon. There won't be a need for a flash player to be on the PC it'll be included with the client.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Okay.... we shall see..... Are they going to do something about the CPU glut and super lag, or are they only going to be worse?

It's actually good to know. Somebody finally came out and said what the plan was.... Thank You!!!
            Last edited by *Minori*; 10-28-2020, 10:41 PM.

Comment

The specifics regarding the client updates are not available, at this time. We have notified the team of the current client issues players are experiencing in hopes they're addressed appropriately, but until the new client is released we won't know what to expect. If you have any recommendations or issues you experience with the client, please let us know and we'll forward the information to the team for consideration. Thank you.
              Last edited by *Minori*; 10-29-2020, 10:22 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

is there a way to play on the browser? client is too small, need a magnifying glass to read stuff. full screen doesnt help as game window stays same size and adds black screen all around it
                if i can't play in browser it's farewell R2
                it's amazing how they always find a way to ruin everything, idiots
                this is how it looks in full screen
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dOOkie_403; 12-24-2020, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dOOkie_403 View Post
                  is there a way to play on the browser? client is too small, need a magnifying glass to read stuff. full screen doesnt help as game window stays same size and adds black screen all around it
                  if i can't play in browser it's farewell R2
                  it's amazing how they always find a way to ruin everything, idiots
                  this is how it looks in full screen
                  I can't replicate that. The game screen scales with the window size for me. Please try uninstalling the client using the Uninstall application in the R2Games folder, and reinstall from the home page. Let us know if the issue still persists, and we'll figure out what information we need to grab from you.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I did as you said but the issue still persists. no scaling for me.

Comment

What kind of computer and operating system do you use?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

This sucks. Gonna have to find another game to play I guess. So mad as you guys trying to screw everyone and just get excuse after excuse from you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          What kind of computer and operating system do you use?
                          I use a desktop(amd fx 3850 4ghz, nvidia 1050ti, 24gb RAM, ssd for OS) with windows 10 and usually play in google chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by dOOkie_403 View Post
                            I use a desktop(amd fx 3850 4ghz, nvidia 1050ti, 24gb RAM, ssd for OS) with windows 10 and usually play in google chrome.
                            Go back to browser for now by clicking Cancel on the pop up that tells you about the client. They are working on the client, so we'll probably want to wait until it updates again to see if it works itself out before we try to figure out why it's not functioning properly for you.

Comment

I log in with myself and my husband's character while he's at work on client using the alt option, and am experiencing fairly frequent crashes/black screens, making it especially difficult to play. This seems to happen particularly when fighting something such as material or trial dungeons or other mpds etc, and have lost the chance for the day for that dungeon, but has happened at other times as well. Is it possible for us to be given a 2nd chance/day for certain dungeons because of these issues? Hoping this can be resolved soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X