No announcement yet.

Strange things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More hack users i see seems its only S9 that has murder weapon event weekly roflmao

Comment

This game is all about getting murder weapon. No use playing if you cant get murder weapon and many players left when they found they are unable to raise damage to those with murder weapons no matter how hard and how much they spend.

Comment

Originally posted by R26109851 View Post

Top cashers quit game? Tell me their nicks please.
        Not sure if this is WHY johnnyc of S1 stopped showing up but we haven't seen him in months.
        DP persona: Yasatanna
        Nightfall Steppe
        Mage, started 2/13/15
        as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

And i see threads getting closed because they support the cheats all tickets and complaints will now go to game hollywood the developers maybe they will pull the game from R2 as they have supported cheating lol.

Comment

Originally posted by juch2 View Post
            And i see threads getting closed because they support the cheats all tickets and complaints will now go to game hollywood the developers maybe they will pull the game from R2 as they have supported cheating lol.
            I've been closing threads because they turn into witch hunts. Once again, if you have someone to report, do it in a ticket where it can be investigated. I cannot investigate people for you, and I cannot forward broad claims of people you think are cheating. If you continue to report the same people and they are still here, the chances that they are cheating are pretty slim.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

wont be doing tickets with R2 will be going direct to developers now

Comment

Very easy, murder weapon it calls. I some luck, i can oneshot 1-4 bosses on ec. And all talent in crit of course.

Comment

Working...
                X