Another Server Merge Please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Server Merge Please!

I can't speak for other servers, but ours seems to be becoming a ghost town lately. War has maybe 4 or 5 people tops, no one speaks in chat really, and active players seems to have decreased. It almost seems like they forgot about the other servers and only doing merges for the new ones lately. Server 20 - 23 really in need of one soon as it's not as fun to play anymore without active people. Every day checking the main site to see if merge coming and every day getting more and more discouraged. R2 needs to look into this soon.

Agreed, i'm from server 22, TheDoctor, so I'm with you, look at the merged servers of 24-26 they have been just those three for 4 months, can we please get a merge with them, 20-26, so we at least have more than 5 active players at a time. It would really keep your big cashiers to keep playing and spending because now they have more competition more people to talk to, more interest in the game instead of the boring dailies and 3 minute wars and no conversations. PLEASE READ THIS POST DEVELOPERS!

Comment

2 Doctor
      Kill everyone and need fresh meat?) how war 3 min possible? we zerg our goddess with 2-3 turns, opponent side happy if they can grab 1 chest) 1 min or less our war)
      Ollek, S9

Comment

Because, when it's only you on one side that can even damage the goddess it takes 3 minutes, I like to actually have a war kind of effect in that kind of event. Not have 5 players max.

Comment

I want merge too

Comment

Merges are typically not performed based on player requests. I suggest having all players requesting a merge through the ticket system.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I'm sorry, Minori but let's be honest, Developers would "overlook" the ticket for a merge, so i'm going to continuously complain about it on your guys maintenance posts until it's done. I'm tired of waiting. It's been 5 months for my server and it's dead, enough is enough. I don't want to sound mean or angry, but I am frustrated with the way it's being "handled"

thanks.

Comment

I understand your frustrations. However, the developers are not handling your tickets. They're handled by the support team.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Then Minori, Support needs to do something, i've had many on my server post issues with no merges and not a damn things has been done about it. Support is a HUGE waste of time and a joke to all the community of DA. I stand by what I said, I'm going to continuously post on maintenance until it's dealt with.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by perrykyle650 View Post
                    Because, when it's only you on one side that can even damage the goddess it takes 3 minutes, I like to actually have a war kind of effect in that kind of event. Not have 5 players max.
                    Solo, 3 towers taken, 3 turn, Kat12 did it. If u like war (PvP) it doesn't mean what the players likes dies on u) Attack someone on bg 2-3 times and see chat)
                    Ollek, S9

Comment

This will be the only warning provided. The forums are not for in-game drama. The next incident will result in this thread being closed. Thank you.

Please, note I have removed the offending comments.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 09-03-2020, 01:44 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hey I guess we can look at it another way. no competition no need to spend money to keep up with ranks XD

Comment

Working...
                        X