Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[S6] Will be going live! September 18th at 00:00 PDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [S6] Will be going live! September 18th at 00:00 PDT!

New Server 6

Dragon Awaken is going to open a new server: Server 6.

Check it out if you're looking for a new adventure!

Opening Time: 00:00 am, September 18th, 2019 (PDT)

Thank you for your support!

hey um how come servers are down for dragon awaken and also how long will they be down just saying i dont understand GMT im australian so our timezones are diffrent

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Savell View Post
      hey um how come servers are down for dragon awaken and also how long will they be down just saying i dont understand GMT im australian so our timezones are diffrent
      The servers were down for maintenance. You can use this website to convert the times from GMT to your time zone here.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Will we ever get an East Coast server or should we start looking for another game that has East Coast servers?
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
          Will we ever get an East Coast server or should we start looking for another game that has East Coast servers?
          Unfortunately, that information is not provided to moderators, until it posted on the forums.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X