Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Awaken Maintenance Oct 13th @ 00:30-02:30 (Server Time)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Awaken Maintenance Oct 13th @ 00:30-02:30 (Server Time)

Dear Masters,

To offer you a better game experience, the servers will be offline for maintenance from 00:30-02:30(server time), October 13th, 2020(PDT), lasting for 120 minutes.

Thanks for your understanding.

To ensure better gameplay, we recommend you to download R2 Games Client: https://www.r2games.com/client/
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

on the client.
    i dont like not being able to make screen smaller as i play on laptop and its like having tunnel vision

Comment

Why is maintenance taking so long? Is this game gone like wartune ?

Comment

Should be nice tell us why is taking so long.

Comment

they wont tell u a thing

Comment

Hmm servers should be up by now??

Comment

3 hrs now not up, no info why,anybody getting feeling r2 going down,

Comment

altijd zolang die onderhoud was bij wartune ook zelfde beleid niks veranderd jammer

Comment

i do believe that this game is shut down as well as wartunes is. i dont believe it will be coming back up and not a word from now one not even the devs. go figure

Comment

A bit scary since they wanted WT players join here n then freak us out with a messy maint lol

Comment

feels like getting scammed again. go to new gamw spend money then get cut off like wartune 2.0

Comment

glad to know that i am not the only one that still cant log in to the game

Comment

hopefully this is not a rehash of the wartune disaster. i'm starting to like DA even if their "adventurous rewards" gig is lame.
                          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

its been like 4 hours and still no game log in

Comment

Started on DA also just to have some chill time in a game - know some of my guildies went to Eternal something but I didn't like that game - did join by the reward choice but haven't got anything yet O.O Support said wait 2-3 days n today will be day 3 so lets c IF get to play xD

Comment

Working...
                              X