Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Awaken Maintenance Oct 13th @ 00:30-02:30 (Server Time)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Awaken Maintenance Oct 13th @ 00:30-02:30 (Server Time)

Dear Masters,

To offer you a better game experience, the servers will be offline for maintenance from 00:30-02:30(server time), October 13th, 2020(PDT), lasting for 120 minutes.

Thanks for your understanding.

To ensure better gameplay, we recommend you to download R2 Games Client: https://www.r2games.com/client/
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

on the client.
    i dont like not being able to make screen smaller as i play on laptop and its like having tunnel vision

Comment

Why is maintenance taking so long? Is this game gone like wartune ?

Comment

Should be nice tell us why is taking so long.

Comment

they wont tell u a thing

Comment

Hmm servers should be up by now??

Comment

3 hrs now not up, no info why,anybody getting feeling r2 going down,

Comment

altijd zolang die onderhoud was bij wartune ook zelfde beleid niks veranderd jammer

Comment

i do believe that this game is shut down as well as wartunes is. i dont believe it will be coming back up and not a word from now one not even the devs. go figure

Comment

A bit scary since they wanted WT players join here n then freak us out with a messy maint lol

Comment

feels like getting scammed again. go to new gamw spend money then get cut off like wartune 2.0

Comment

glad to know that i am not the only one that still cant log in to the game

Comment

hopefully this is not a rehash of the wartune disaster. i'm starting to like DA even if their "adventurous rewards" gig is lame.
                          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

its been like 4 hours and still no game log in

Comment

Started on DA also just to have some chill time in a game - know some of my guildies went to Eternal something but I didn't like that game - did join by the reward choice but haven't got anything yet O.O Support said wait 2-3 days n today will be day 3 so lets c IF get to play xD

Comment

Working...
                              X