Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer

With the New year-event they messed up for archers. Me, and those I talked to, very rarely crit now.
    Our double-shot, that always should crit, rarely crit now.
    Dmg is way less now, and I can't pass places I did before.
    Impossible to build rage now, unless only use singel-shot with low dmg.
    *** they did with us archers ???

i have a archer server 4 lvl 64
    i have no problem getting rage ....
    make sure you have a full set of same lvl gear with out mixing red gear so you have the full 4 set bonus that gives you the extra rage

my crit on my archer is 1500
    its low but i still crit about 60-70 % of the time

they did do some adjustments but its not the end of the world
    what im doing now is focusing more on my archer merc astros Atlanta and switching her set with mine for pvp
    i just started making my lvl 60 gear gold and 4 slot for gems is gona have crit gems
    currently using atk hp charisma in each of the 3 slots .. charisma so mercs get more hp since they do most of my dmg in dungeons
    but for pvp i switch out my charisma for mdef .....

Comment

Originally posted by Rinzlar View Post
      i have a archer server 4 lvl 64
      i have no problem getting rage ....
      make sure you have a full set of same lvl gear with out mixing red gear so you have the full 4 set bonus that gives you the extra rage

my crit on my archer is 1500
      its low but i still crit about 60-70 % of the time

they did do some adjustments but its not the end of the world
      what im doing now is focusing more on my archer merc astros Atlanta and switching her set with mine for pvp
      i just started making my lvl 60 gear gold and 4 slot for gems is gona have crit gems
      currently using atk hp charisma in each of the 3 slots .. charisma so mercs get more hp since they do most of my dmg in dungeons
      but for pvp i switch out my charisma for mdef .....
      The thing is that our skill, Clustered Arrows, always critted before. It costs 10 rage to use, but when it crit (as always did) I had same same rage after I used it.
      Now when it's not crit, I lose between 10-15 rage.
      And only skill to build up rage with is Focused Bolt. The worse skill archer's have. Single-shot, low dmg, but gets me 5 rage.
      But. if I use that one, and get 5 rage, and after I use Clustered Arrows, and lose at least 10 rage, well, do ya math...
      I can only build up rage using Focused Bolt. As best I end up with same rage I started with.
      But unless only use Focused Bolt, I can never use my best skills, since I'm not getting rage for them.
      And since that one doesn't make much dmg, I almost can't do shieeet anymore.
      It was not like this before new years eve.
      I also asked a few archers on my server, and they have the same as me now.
      More or less the only benefit archers have, is the crits. Now we got shieet...

Comment

when i have my 4 piece set on i don't lose any rage when i don't crit from Clustered Arrows

i get 20 rage from focused bolt when it crits .. 15 non crit
        sometimes 17 or 24 if my ring procs the 50% rage cost reduction

takes about 4 rounds to get 80 rage to luanch a windblast bolt

its not as good as it was before
        but its not a huge nerf by any means
        just means we have to stack more crit to reach that 100% crit rate chance like we had before

there are plenty of ways to increase crit
        astros is best way
        artifact is second best way if you have it unlocked
        and gems in gear
        apart from guild skills and academy

just have to work a little harder now is all

Comment

Originally posted by Rinzlar View Post
          when i have my 4 piece set on i don't lose any rage when i don't crit from Clustered Arrows

i get 20 rage from focused bolt when it crits .. 15 non crit
          sometimes 17 or 24 if my ring procs the 50% rage cost reduction

takes about 4 rounds to get 80 rage to luanch a windblast bolt

its not as good as it was before
          but its not a huge nerf by any means
          just means we have to stack more crit to reach that 100% crit rate chance like we had before

there are plenty of ways to increase crit
          astros is best way
          artifact is second best way if you have it unlocked
          and gems in gear
          apart from guild skills and academy

just have to work a little harder now is all
          The thing is that I barely crit at all now.
          (even my focused bolt rarely crit now, but it's clustered arrow that's important)
          I have not changed my set or anything.
          It's just that with New Year-event I suddenly almost doesn't crit at all.
          Before, to build up my rage, I always started with clustered arrows.
          It did always crit, so with that I never losed any rage at all.
          Next skill I use is focused bolt. It gives me 5 rage, unless critt that can give a few more.
          So, as you said, 3-4 rounds and I could use winblast bolt.
          But now, when I almost ever crit anymore, when use clustered arrows, I lose 10-15 rage everytime I use it.
          If I play as before now, I lose more rage then I get.
          So if I want to build rage for, as ya said, winblast bolt, my only way is to only use focused bolt.
          That means, ok, I get rage slowly, but I also won't make any dmg to speak of.
          It was NOT like this before New Years eve..
          Several archers I talked to on my server have exactely same issue now.

Knights have hard hits and use to be great tanks.
          Mages use to have a couple of aoe's and healing-skills. (not sure in this game though, since I never seen a mages skills)
          And archers use to have crits that makes them hit descent.
          Without crits, archers ain't nothing..
          And that's were I am now.

So, anyone who answer in here: Don't bother ask if I changed clothing-set or astrals.
          I have NOT changed anything that whould make me lose my crit.

Comment

love ppl who just trying to talk about stuffs they dont know anything of. nr1 skill says its a 100% crit chance but its not. yes we do get less rage now and less damage. nr2 they changed it in wartune but when they took away the crit they also raised the damage on cluster, maybe they should do the same here or change it back. nr3 the rage lost is huge cause if u lv talent lv1 it say raises damage and also raise the rage cost by 1 each lvl which is a LIE cause lvl up talent just once and cluster cost 10 extra rage to use. and now if u dont crit u lose rage. maybe play the char before saying u get 20 rage each time u attacking

Comment

I apologize for the late response. I will try to find out a definite answer when the team is back in the office on Monday. Thank you.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                I apologize for the late response. I will try to find out a definite answer when the team is back in the office on Monday. Thank you.
                And today all is back at normal. Crits worked as before, and I made 6mil more dmg in WB.
                So, yep, archers sux when no crit.

Comment

Originally posted by JanneNico View Post

And today all is back at normal. Crits worked as before, and I made 6mil more dmg in WB.
                  So, yep, archers sux when no crit.
                  Thank you for letting me know the issue is fixed.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

rune set effect still doesnt work tho

Comment

Please, provide documentation and clear explanations of what rune is and what's not functioning. I am not familiar with this game, unfortunately. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X