Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

daily login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily login

wanted to know why on my server (7) the daily login event disappeared

On my S8 server, we only had those events. Soldier Level, Daily Login, Level UP, Rank BR, Mercenary Summon. We are without.
    However, Server S9, which opened today, started with all events running. The question is how will the problem be solved for S8 players?
    Captured with Lightshot

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieDark View Post
      On my S8 server, we only had those events. Soldier Level, Daily Login, Level UP, Rank BR, Mercenary Summon. We are without.
      However, Server S9, which opened today, started with all events running. The question is how will the problem be solved for S8 players?
      Can you provide a screenshot showing all the events you have available on S8 and the differences from S9, please? Thank you!
      Originally posted by morenaandreia07 View Post
      wanted to know why on my server (7) the daily login event disappeared
      I would suggest filing a ticket for assistance. Link is located in my signature.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Can you provide a screenshot showing all the events you have available on S8 and the differences from S9, please? Thank you!
        These are the active events on the S9, which opened today.
        Last edited by AnnieDark; 01-22-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

These are the active events on the S8, since it opened.
          We ran out of major events at S8, events like Soldier Level, Level Pack, BR Pack, BR Rank, Summon Mercenary, Login Reward.
          Last edited by AnnieDark; 01-22-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori*

I would suggest filing a ticket for assistance. Link is located in my signature.
            I went to the redirected page but I didn't find where to make the call, could show me where it does. Thanks

Comment

I opened the account on a new server and I have the event

Comment

Originally posted by felipe.locksr2 View Post
                I opened the account on a new server and I have the event

Yes, the new server started with all events working, but mine since it was opened has not had these events.
                I also created an account on the new server to see if it had the events.

Comment

I've notified the team of the issues. Please, be patient in the meantime! Thank you!
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                  X