No announcement yet.

Missing Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i receive the other rewards which are the Top 1 Wings, Talisman and Goddes but not the Top 1 Magic Circle and Top 1 Elf. I asked also asked them about the top 1 Magic Circle and Top 1 Elf

Comment

There should be 8 legendary that i have. if i receive everything. but its missing the Top1 Magic Circle and Top 1 Elf rewards

Legendary BluePrint Reward for the 1st 7days of the server open.
      Top 1 level Ranking - recieve the Blueprint
      Top 1 BR ranking - recieve the Blueprint
      Top 1 Mount - recieve the Blueprint
      Top 1 Wing - recieve the Blueprint
      Top 1 Talisman - recieve the Blueprint
      Top 1 Goddess - recieve the Blueprint

this 2 i did not recieve the reward

Top 1 Magic Circle - did not recieve
      Top 1 Elf - did not recieve

Comment

Originally posted by R21281359 View Post
        after a week and still nothing. not even reply from the dev..
        I have been made aware that the items have already been sent and that may be why there is no response, I'm sorry that there is no response but I'm here to help with that. It is showing that you received all the items at the same time, it might be possible you used it all without noticing how much you had.

Comment

Halt take a look at my titles and legendary i wear. there should be 8 legendary blueprint. and i only receive 6 of them as you can see the one i wear.
          Last edited by R21281359; 11-21-2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Halt take a look at my titles and legendary i wear. there should be 8 legendary blueprint. and i only receive 6 of them as you can see the one i wear.
            Thank you for the screenshots, I know this has been a really tough process. I can see if anything can change from the provided screenshots. I will keep you updated once again, happy hunting and I hope we can get this figured out.

Comment

Hello LEO, we finally have the issues resolved. Unfortunately you did not receive the Legendary Blueprints that were reported as missing because you did not reach the requirements to receive them. You did get rank 1 as shown but there was a secondary requirement of reaching level 5 during the event and reaching the corresponding rank. It is shown that you used 325 Magic Circle Evolving Stones and 266 Elf Evolving Stones for that event but the requirement to receive the Legendary Blueprints was to use at least 600 of each. I'm sorry about the long back and forth. Thank you for the patience and continued support though, happy hunting and please contact me if you have anymore questions or even suggestions! (:

Comment

Working...
              X