New Game Upgrades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game Upgrades?

So is there ever going to be new Upgrades, items, events, skills, ANYTHING to the game or is this it?

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

I've notified the team you're requesting new updates. I'll notify you when I receive and update. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      I've notified the team you're requesting new updates. I'll notify you when I receive and update. Thank you!
      Any word on this?? It's been over a Month. We do the same things day in day out. Same events, same mundane tasks. Wartune and LOA got new stuff after a time. Heck even The Third Age and it was a new a game. It's impossible to keep players interest if when nothing new is never added. Or is this game just considered another temp R2 cash cow?

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

I have not received any updates regarding this request.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X