GvG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GvG

Last "GvG" event (most servers have only one guild active,...). we had some trouble. After certain time, our guild can't attack the military base. We attacked the base to clear from zombies, and we start fight against other guild. After doing a ping-pong with attacks, our guild cannot attack anymore the base. Other guilds not had this bug.

Sometimes the message "permission denied" shows. *** this msg means? We have this issue in every event. But last event, was more problematic.

When we tried to attack the base, with or without other troops inside, the message " Your guild is figthing for military base..." or something else pop up screen and... thats it. The only little thing to do in this game is try to play in this event, since game have no event, but the event is bugged as hell. We tried join other guild, started attack other guilds, teleported, refreshed browser, and nothing helped.

Since the above bug, our guild can't attack military base anymore. Developers can't fix the bug. Almost 1 month and nothing. They replied to support stupid things, like: "your guild can attack only 1 base" or "we need more information about the bug"...damn, they need the exact line of the source code to fix?

If a damn developer just log on the event, join guild, he can see the problem. The bug can be reproduced only 1 time per week, since event only saturday.

Another stupid thing is:every saturday, event starts 2 hours ahead. First event was 10:00 am...next will be, i guess, 22:00...to be honest, i abandoned that game, but due some bugs, i can't transfer leader guild to another player.

The game is big fail.

Comment

They aren't in the office on Saturdays, so won't be able to check in real time. Have you taken a video showing the issue?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is simple. If they check the table in the database about incoming attack to military base, they will see a record there, and this is obvious....no records can exist when that event is not running.
        - select * from [table] where [target_id] = [id_military_base]
        - delete that record
        done

1 or 2 minutes to fix that, since there is no troops locked there, and so, no need to return troops, fix other tables and etc.

PS: What do u think they will see in the video if i record one? The event starts, i click to attack after 5 seconds and pop ups the message; "your guild is fighting for military base". In the event, only 1 or 2 players online, that server is a dead server. They can check. And they can check who is "attacking" the military base, rite? And why the same attack lasts for 3 weeks?

The logic is too simple, and so, they are not giving a damn about the game.

Comment

Video helps show an issue when a simple screenshot isn't enough, and great for events the devs can't check themselves on a live server due to timing not being during their office hours.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Support from r2games replied...devs found the problem and fixed. I will check next event.

Comment

Working...
            X