No announcement yet.

Game stuck at loading 0%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and again its 0% for s1 and s4, this should be fixed asap.
    any other game is just working fine on this account.
    wartune, shadowbound and so on.

Comment

and again... well that sucks...
      any other game is loading fine, wartune, shadowbound and so on.
      not sure where the problem of this game is, but it should be fixed. fast.
      btw s1 and s4 for me now. i guess there is some protection against
      to much logging in or something. they should
      remove that **** code asap.

Comment

Not having a problem here. Have you tried clearing cache, using a different browser and restarting your connection? Let me know your server number and ingame name if after trying the above, and I will report the issue for you directly.

Comment

It is working again and I tried all yes.
          Again it was only this game nothing else, everything else was working fine

Comment

Glad is working again for you.

Comment

having loading please in all servers of third age

Comment

That must be frustrating for you. Not having a problem here. Try restarting your connection, clearing cache and using a different browser. Let me know if you are still having issues after trying those three things.

Comment

Ever since last maintenance this issue has been a problem. Regardless of browser, clearing cache, history, etc etc etc its constantly freezes up loading or during game. I've sent in tickets on this and not one response (sorry typical R2). All other R2 games are NOT having this issue that I play so this is on this games end not the players.

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

No issues here. Let us know you ticket number, server number and ingame name and I will forward the issue for you

Comment

Working...
                    X