Last City in Tunnels menu bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last City in Tunnels menu bug

Please fix the bug in tunnels menu where last city you can't select even if you really really wanted to do so. It's not select-able at all.

Unfortunately, we do not have a moderator specifically for this game. Can you please, provide screenshots and detailed explanations of the issue for forwarding? Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Can't select last city in the list of the tunnel menu on forts. All forts have tunnels, but only first 3 can be selected and last one can't be used at all no matter what you do or what browser you use.

Comment

And fix forum, it's not letting write replies or upload anything. This true for whole forum not just game specific.
        Attached Files

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...unnel-properly

Comment

Originally posted by mefeesto View Post
            Can't select last city in the list of the tunnel menu on forts. All forts have tunnels, but only first 3 can be selected and last one can't be used at all no matter what you do or what browser you use.
            Thank you for the screenshot and explanation. I've forwarded this to the team!
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X