Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issue

Comment

Please submit a ticket! The team needs to check accounts that are experiencing the issue to help isolate the problem and find a solution. This cannot be done without players filing a ticket. If you've already filed a ticket thank you! It is appreciated!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Again im getting this error. this is 504 Gateway Timeout error how it can be associated with particular account? this is problem with infrastructure or configuration or something is very wrong with this game if it happens and you cant solve it at once.
        Last edited by borga; 10-27-2019, 03:50 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

same error here

Comment

ya gettin same error again.

Comment

Still this error, i tried to log in 30 minutes before reset, but still not possible. Tickets has send multiple times by different players. Missing out on the events from this day, last night missed the world lord. This is getting very very annoying. Will this happen every weekend? Make a call, pull someone out of his bed to fix this!!!!!!!

Comment

When a game is making as much money as this one , you would think they would fix it . Two days i have had not gotten on , same dumb thing as everyone

Comment

this dduummpp game not load

Comment

504 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
                    If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: 7rtIiFpht4sVuLgfa3c9a8KLHmCLzupubbeVb1_BVmBMxgKVFiW1ZQ==

Comment

Again/Still... Yesterday, I got the CloudFront 504 Error for a couple of hours. Now I have it again, today. (10/27)

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                        Please submit a ticket! The team needs to check accounts that are experiencing the issue to help isolate the problem and find a solution. This cannot be done without players filing a ticket. If you've already filed a ticket thank you! It is appreciated!

For what? This is problem for all players, not some few accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by R23161210 View Post

For what? This is problem for all players, not some few accounts.
                          You do not have to do it. However, it was requested by R2 that tickets be submitted. Thank you.
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Tired of submitting tickets for the same things.
                            It is back again.

Comment

Finally able to log in again, but the game is very unstable, loading takes long and chat box is freezing up.

Comment

Originally posted by exaltus.se View Post
                                Finally able to log in again, but the game is very unstable, loading takes long and chat box is freezing up.
                                Thank you for the information. I'll forward it to the team!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X