server 1 down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 1 down

Hi there, we are all kicked out the game, because the server is down. Can you please fix it??
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel.JPG Views:	1 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	1998973Click image for larger version  Name:	Knipsel.....JPG Views:	1 Size:	15.8 KB ID:	1998974

==============================================================================================

We are now 4 hours later and the game still isn't fixed, we are losing / or have lost a lot of city's by the npc's counter attacks......
    Is there anyone alive in here who can fix this? We had this problem in the past, but this bug is back again, after the maintenence
    in the 3RD age.

This is getting very annoying.........
    Last edited by exaltus.se; 12-17-2019, 04:01 PM.

I am getting the same thing
    Server 1

Comment

server 22 and 21 down

Comment

server 22 still down
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

s13 s14 s15 not load fix it now

Comment

still no servers lol

Comment

UPDATE:

They are working on a urgent maintenance now to solve the problem.

Comment

I call flowers, they not working on getting the servers back online. They haven't even fixed the issues since the inception of this game!
                Last edited by *Minori*; 12-18-2019, 11:32 AM. Reason: Profanity changed to Flowers.

Comment

looks like rest of the servers are down now. I guess they decided that it would be best to keep all servers down to be fair to others...

Comment

S1 up for now

Comment

lol the answer to their problem was rollback, we get it on s7 even when we didnt had any problem whole day and played normaly, now all changes done in today dont exist anymore

Comment

Soooo. server 1 up and running again, but.....

We had a nations command goin on and all the benefits from that, like 100% merit gain, is all lost due to roll back of the server. A lot of people were participating in this event,
                        but lost all merit profit from it, and all of our troops are gone.
                        1 hour later the npc's strike and we lost it again.... Not funny anymore. I hope R2 can fix this problem again!!!

Server S1 - Exathor

Comment

I agree we lost our troops got no merit and not one word from R2 or a moderator! totally kicked us in the balls!!!!

Comment

server 22 lost all my mines besides troop lost & no merit
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Unfortunately, there isn't a specific moderator for this game. Which means responses might be delayed. I would suggest in the future to tag or private message myself or another moderator for assistance. Be sure to include the game you're messaging about. This will allow us to report the issue faster. In the meantime, I will request compensation for the servers being down.
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X