s92 Rookerfell unable to connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s92 Rookerfell unable to connect

Hello, We beat Fort Sage this morning and now no one can connect to the server. Every time we attempt to it pops up a prompt and states, "An embedded page at ttah5cdn.r2games.com says Regular server connection unsuccessful! Check if the server is still active, or press F5". I have attempted to connect through both Chrome and Firefox browsers. It's rather disappointing to complete such a feat and then not even be able to get into the game and check out The 4th Age. I'm sure many people would appreciate you fixing this.

Originally posted by xXUnGodlyXx View Post
    Hello, We beat Fort Sage this morning and now no one can connect to the server. Every time we attempt to it pops up a prompt and states, "An embedded page at ttah5cdn.r2games.com says Regular server connection unsuccessful! Check if the server is still active, or press F5". I have attempted to connect through both Chrome and Firefox browsers. It's rather disappointing to complete such a feat and then not even be able to get into the game and check out The 4th Age. I'm sure many people would appreciate you fixing this.
    yes this is rather disappointing to bust our butts to finally beat Sagehelm, only to be denied playing the game any further. please fix this problem

Comment

Originally posted by heathmcdanel View Post

yes this is rather disappointing to bust our butts to finally beat Sagehelm, only to be denied playing the game any further. please fix this problem
      The first error points to an expired certificate, then connection denial.

Comment

how long is going to take?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Lksa View Post
          how long is going to take?
          Looking in forum another server had same issue after defeating Fort Sage.

Comment

I apologize for the late response. Can you provide your servers and character names, please?
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              I apologize for the late response. Can you provide your servers and character names, please?
              The S92 server is no longer accessable. all Id's are down on it. This another server that has had issues after defeating Fort Sage.

Comment

s92 the character names are irrelevant because it's the whole server but Mine is UnGodly. There are also other characters that can not log in which are Vartigo, Gazzer, Carthage, Alana, Sirlarnzz, and many many more. Like I said names are irrelevant because it's the entire server. Only 6 of us have been able to connect to me knowledge. For those of you that still haven't gotten in game use the client until they fix the browser issues. At least you'll be able to log in. The client is very buggy and disconnects constantly but you'll be able to log in.

Comment

rooster here,using the client it it give me black screen

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Lksa View Post
                    rooster here,using the client it it give me black screen
                    try and refresh it or clear the cache in the client. Now I will say the client is very buggy and you may have to fight it to get in. So far Var has been able to waiting for others to see this and try. You can also try using Google Chrome I was able to get it to log in through it once.

Comment

Originally posted by xXUnGodlyXx View Post

try and refresh it or clear the cache in the client. Now I will say the client is very buggy and you may have to fight it to get in. So far Var has been able to waiting for others to see this and try. You can also try using Google Chrome I was able to get it to log in through it once.
                      Server Gourdehold completed third age and had same problem. When you try to access it now it says that the selected server has been moved into the Fourth Age. Looks like ours has to be moved to next stage.

Comment

Thank you for providing your character names. The team has been notified. Please, be patient in the meantime as it is the weekend and support is limited.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you for providing your character names. The team has been notified. Please, be patient in the meantime as it is the weekend and support is limited.
                          I understand you want us to be patient but there are 102 servers, people spend money on this game, they are missing out on events, they are missing out on rewards from said events that they possibly spent money on to get, we completed a huge feat in the first stage of the game that some of us have worked hard to achieve and are excited to move on to new content, challenges, rewards, people, and experiences. This isn't the first server this has happened to. So please forgive us for the lack of patience we have because we have exhausted it waiting on The 4th age that we can not participate in properly. With 102 servers and this happening to ones before us how can this even happen? Why is there not a solution? The game isn't patient on taking our money regardless of it being the weekend. I mean come on can you blame us? No it's not our fault. To take someone's money and them complete a huge feat or what we consider to be a huge feat that we have invested much time and money into and we're trying to be patient but we're going on 2 days of not being able to access the game properly. Are you expecting us to sit back and twiddle out thumbs while our money is spent and we're told to wait.....Thanks have a nice day. Oh you're welcome for the character names sorry I couldn't memorize all the names on the server....not that names should matter when a whole server is down.....

Comment

no wonder..made in VCHINA

Comment

Thanks for resolving. I lost 2 days on weekly card please help.

Comment

Working...
                              X