Maint.. problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gameplay1191 View Post
    The issue is still present and it's been almost a week.
    1. On 1 character the Benefits Hall tab is missing, so I have not been able to collect any of those rewards for days now.
    2. On the other character it is even worse. The Benefits Hall and Quests tabs are missing, so I have been unable to collect any and all of the rewards associated with those tabs for days now such as the Tier S+ Hero Chips, which is unfortunate because if this is ever fixed you will never compensate me adequately for those. Also on this character the Equip, Mount, and Nation tabs are missing but the useless Partner tab is there which I never use. Finally Arena is broken on this character too.
    Please fix this ASAP don't know why it is difficult for the devs to resolve this properly when the problem seems persistent and rampant since the latest update. Thanks.
    Hi, telling us what's broken and what isn't broken without providing character information isn't helpful. Can you provide character information to be forwarded to the team please?
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Hi Hachiro,
      Thanks and sorry forgot about that. One of the characters seems to have the missing Benefits Hall tab resolved since I see it now, so that character is working fine right now.
      For the other character, the name is Caitlinleola and Server 69. The missing Benefits Hall tab has been resolved on that character as well, but the other issues and some new ones have unfortunately appeared. Below is an update of the issues still happening along with relevant screenshots of the problems.
      Please forward to the team so that the problems can be resolved and hopefully it gets fixed soon. Thanks for your help.

Server 69. Caitlinleola

1. Online Pack tab for Daily check-ins is missing. Please see image below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-27 105831.png
Views:	1
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	2018321

2. Reward tab for merit rewards is missing and Extension tab is missing. Also the Main tab seems broken since I do not see the tab/icon when you upgrade buildings in the Fief. Please see image below.

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-27 110220.png
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	2018324

3. Equip tab, Mount tab, Quests tab, and Nation tab are missing. Please see image below.

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-27 110403.png
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	2018322

4. Arena is not working. When i click on the Arena it gives me a popup message stating "Complete the quest Arena". Please see image below.

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-27 112957.png
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	2018323

Comment

Originally posted by gameplay1191 View Post
        Hi Hachiro,
        Thanks and sorry forgot about that. One of the characters seems to have the missing Benefits Hall tab resolved since I see it now, so that character is working fine right now.
        For the other character, the name is Caitlinleola and Server 69. The missing Benefits Hall tab has been resolved on that character as well, but the other issues and some new ones have unfortunately appeared. Below is an update of the issues still happening along with relevant screenshots of the problems.
        Please forward to the team so that the problems can be resolved and hopefully it gets fixed soon. Thanks for your help.

Server 69. Caitlinleola

1. Online Pack tab for Daily check-ins is missing. Please see image below.

2. Reward tab for merit rewards is missing and Extension tab is missing. Also the Main tab seems broken since I do not see the tab/icon when you upgrade buildings in the Fief. Please see image below.

3. Equip tab, Mount tab, Quests tab, and Nation tab are missing. Please see image below.

4. Arena is not working. When i click on the Arena it gives me a popup message stating "Complete the quest Arena". Please see image below.
        Thank you for providing the information in clear detail with screenshots. I've forwarded all the information including your server and character name to the team.

Update: I spoke with the team. Please, complete the main questline. This should unlock the systems again.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 01-28-2021, 08:58 PM.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xXUnGodlyXx View Post
          We're missing the promoter icon at least I am and we also have an indicator that there's something to collect in the quests but nothing is there. s92 Rookerfell UnGodly.
          promoter is still gone....has it been removed from the game?

Comment

assume it is because its not on my server and it lasted like a whole 2 days

Comment

Working...
            X