Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Expedition Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedition Event

How come when this was out 2 weeks ago i completed the first stage, now stage 2 is open but tells me a precondition not met? I already completed stage 1 and stage 2 is open but won't let me start stage 2?

hello could you please provide a screenshot with your ign , server please would appreacite that

Comment

S1 Vapraak, i have completed the beginner, intermediate tells me to completed the previous lvl which was 2 weeks ago!!!

Comment

thank you for that however could you please add the screenshot aswell please and can you also do the beginner ?

Comment

Yes, it takes me all the way back to lvl 1 (beginner), which is opened, all the other levels 2-50 are locked. Same when i hit intermediate, 1st one is opened the rest are locked and it tells me what i typed above.

Comment

Can you please, provide a screenshot as Mod Starlight% requested? The screenshot should be full-screened. If you're reluctant to provide a screenshot because of the issues with the forums you can utilize services like LightShot and upload the image to their website and share the link here. There are other services available with a download option and will generate a link for you upon taking a screenshot. Thank you!
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

oh hell i just began all over again and will let you know the next go around if it puts me back to the 1st stage............spend more diamonds (buying them chest for a second time) as i already completed stage 1 twice!

Comment

if u look at stage 2 it starts at 100 i think we have to do stage 1 twice to open it up, just my 2 cents

Comment

If that's the case then it should explain how this works someplace!? At least a normal person would think this way? If that's not the case it puts me back 2 weeks! As the others will be on the 3rd stage and i would just be on stage 2 next round but should be on stage 3!

Comment

have u seen anything anywhere how this game works lol,i havent its like surprise figure it out lol

Comment

it is the same for everyone we cannot advance on it

Comment

So its not just me then.............why R2 can't we advance in the event then? This is the 2nd time it's been ran and completed twice spent gems a second time for more chest!! You've got some explaining to do!!!

Comment

Same for me can't advance and I completed this last time and I have to begin lvl 1 again!!

Comment

Hi, can you please provide a full screenshot to forward to the team?
                            To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Same problem for me and most that I have spoken to on servers 1-6. Why do you need a screenshot? The problem has been explained, we cannot do the next level, just beginner over and over each time event is open. How can you ss something that you can't do? It's obviously a common problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X