• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sergmedia
    replied
    And now general.

Balance problem.

When server have many players, maybe it is not problem. Any time one of nation can have some advantage.

But now it is disaster.
    Blue on new server (S5) so scanty, so we dont have power even to take all neutral cities on the week after start. Sure, i have, but not nation. We cant gather even 4 skilled players for effective raid (3 ppl happened one time).

Well it is our problems, blue is Sparta, only maniacs will stay play here.
    And enemies at the gate. Ok. We lazy to run so far to kill them all ))) It is useful. They must spend 25 minutes to move troops close to us to give us some merit.

But they already have invariable advantage. And now... they have bonuses from cities to attack and defence even for EMPTY (npc only def) cities.

Some working wrong.
    If you took ingame advantage, it must be difficult to save it. Now is no way.
    I dont have final solution, but one idea may be so: more distant cities from capital must have penalties to defence - more for npc defenders, and less for players who defending (lets npc dying for free, but not so painy for players). And standart buff can stay too. But you will have -20% from distance (for example) and +10% from overall buff.
    It mean you have some advantage when attack, but more difficult to defend conquered territory.

Important! Only when you defend far city, you have penalty. When you attack the same city, nothing changed. Weak nation will have advantage only to retake "own" cities. And really it is good for both - or cities will be simple "ended".

Perhaps this is enough and even the weak and new players will enjoy the game. And looks very logical (sitizens still a little loyal).

Second idea is activate (automatic) troop training nation buff. Sure it is not (NOT) enough in our current situation. We now is only "meat for merit". One hour ago i cleared Sentry with 4(!) npc defenders.
    Casualities: 1032. Kills: 2554. Merit 2145.
    Incredible losses (it is result of buffs +10 +10).
    For information: i am second in power rating right now. And first on arena (for a while).

This should be changed. It is reason, why many new players will drop the game.

Leave a comment:

• sergmedia
    replied
    Again me.

1. Show current estate result directly near queue (floating window).
    Now i pick every estate to check, map is moving with sliding, then need to open estate itself. Too many actions. Only for check.

2. Some problem here is in the trial battles. Hint for spells "get the habit" time to time stay open and move with mouse. Not disaster byself, but it close heroes stats and i cant order battle correctly.

3. Description for estate process. Only on practice i know, resourses income depends of count of heroes, but special drop - not. And on the start collection have cooldown without drop. And i still dont know how calculate drop. It is not so useful (you can see how much have other ppl). But every confusing point in the game design makes players annoyed or depressed. Peoples like have some control, even if it is only illusion. But not vice versa.

4. Button for music on/off on the main window for fast tuning (i like this music, very "atmospheric", but cant listen all the time, and it is reason why i fully turn it off).

5. Action log instead pop-up information window (on the right side).
    Now when my troops coming into city and after join the battle, messages up every time for every hero. Every. Very annoyed and unuseful most times.
    Other vice, log window can be close most time and only little icon will be shown.
    Or player can choose, what action should be shown (log will be open like now).

Leave a comment:

• sergmedia
    replied
    Need icon "Barracks is empty" (even if one is). Maybe close by warfare bell (or building/research indicators).
    Again, the cancel button is also required, but thisis optional too. (You can be sure you dont forget about your troops ).

Leave a comment:

• sergmedia
    replied
    Banners and tactic artefacts

Hero with banner become first in army order, regardless of power.
    Banner can be item without cost, bonuses and lifetime. Or can be crafted or any way gained with life counter in time or battles.

Widely it can be a system of artefacts (banner only one of it).
    Hero can use one. Examples:
    - speed for group (can be stacked)
    - leadership +3-5% troops
    - banner (first in order)
    - escaper (retreat ftom the battle if have troops less 30%, regardless of queue, even is alone in the battle)
    - sneaky (can attack any city, one time usage)
    - instant attack (can attack closest city immediately)

This options must be not for power, but for tactic and fun.
    If any art give some power (+ attack, def or troops) it must be balanced with negative effect: "wounds" - you lose part of troops (or all, then "berserk") if you win, "heavy gear": -80% speed (really very slowly), and other.

Fresh example: i have 1 opponent who compete for sity. His best hero is counter my best. I can change order with banner and will have a little (realy little) advantage.

Buffs for towns

All buffs must be shotly (but not stressed). All use for temporarily defending one city.
    Effective when you have disadvantage of power or active players.
    Can be used only on own territory (some distance from capital).
    Examples:
    superdef - +50% def for all defenders, very shortly time (used for taking a little time to get support).
    barbed wire - all attackers loses 5-10% of troops before battle (common buff)
    dug roads - city could be attacked only from nearby cities (cant be targeted for long raid) and very slow (5 times or more than base).

Way to use:
    Maybe like artefact on hero, handly activated. Hero must be in the city, buff work while hero is alive.
    Hero with active buff must be always last in order even when battle running and cannot retreat.

Leave a comment:

• cptcruch
    replied
    Vapraak Server 1

got another idea..add alchemy where we can make pots of stamina or healing pots or dyes and the ability to dye and personalize our Hero's pic

Leave a comment:

• Kent
    replied
    More great ideas! Please put your server number and in-game name so rewards can be sent at the end of the event.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Beckett
    replied
    To be able to send troops from a city you control.
    More Quests for heroes to win equipment and crests to strengthen heroes.
    Mines , forests etc that can only be raided for items, random drops and different level items depending on level of mine and kills in the raid.

Leave a comment:

• Mejse
    replied
    Saga
    S1

1) Add ingame event where we're required to do some daily tasks, a bit like the 7 day launch event. After finish dailies, the 4th age consist of a lot of time waiting due to the huge amount of city garrisons. If players are not to die from boredom waiting, it would be nice to have some more daily events.

2) There is often a lack of mines in levels above lvl 1. I suggest an option where mines will level up when finished being mined. When mines level 5 has finished, it changes to another ressource and begins over with level 1 again. This way the variety of mines and levels can be increased even if a nation is kicked back to protected areas - where they often will be stuck and lack option for make progress in mining equip - they are still guaranteed an option to do progress with mining
    Add option to rob other guildies, same nation. Make it limited to 1-3 attempts daily based on VIP level

Finally, add cool down time to those who wanna rob my city - that would be fair to all

Leave a comment:

• Yamikaze
    replied
    Server 1 The Grand Haven 4th Age
    Noel

1. Is there any feature you would like us to add to the game? Explain what you miss in the game and why as detailed as possible.
    a. Revised events to be able to complete even for low or no cashing players.
    b. More interactive events such as guild to guild or admin to players.

2. What current feature should be optimized? Tell us what you want improved that is already in the game and how it would be better.
    a. Make troop on nation command to be able to withdraw from engaged city.
    b. Vice can be appointed more than one time per day.
    c. Increase guild size of 30 to higher.
    Last edited by Yamikaze; 07-17-2019, 09:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kent
    replied
    More great ideas! Keep posting guys and girls.

Leave a comment:

• sergmedia
    replied
    S5 Milbour Bay
    SergGreat

Cancel option for troops training.
    Very often is situation, when you have 3 barracks free, and one still busy for 30 min. But you must go offline (or even wait only to control troops training). Bad. Cancel is simple way to restart training with maximum resultate.
    Other usability for this option - more flexible control for troops balance. For now i have shortage of cavalry, but my barracks still training all other types.

Recycling for unusable crest materials.
    Drop is unbalanced, we have a lot of extra "trash" chips. Every time i see it in the drop it is annoying.
    It could be one more section in the Recycle Hub.

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    s1 Grand Haven.-Lighterf. All the above posts have all the ideas or thoughts I had so would be just adding the same posts.. 1 thing also not mentioned is to be able to have more than 1 vice viz. to be able to rotate that between 2 or 3 people for nation troops would make it easier and not put so much pressure on the ones who hold that post. Many work and have Rl duties so would be nice to have someone manning nation troops at various times zones. All the above post have great ideas that would make the game a bit more enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• sergmedia
    replied
    S5 Milbour Bay
    SergGreat

world/nation/guild chat
    1. More useful filters must be not exceptional (when you see only one chat: nation or guild), but optional, when you can turn on/off messages separately for every channel.

2. And especially important is the ability to disable system messages, and even better to see them in a separate log, because they are or prevent conversation, or quickly run out in other case, when they needed.

3. Need a little cache of messages in the chat (when you login or lose internet connection for a time, you must see last messages, for 2-3 minutes or more). Good choice especially for new gamers - to save last messages in the world chat permanent, how much space is for it (like in some other games). It is possibility to show players activity and give to novice some inportant information (they can see it when login for some time).

4. Personal chat. Messages must be visible in guild chat too. It is very easy to miss. And need some indication for new personal incoming message - now it is absolutely invisible for ppl (like the chat icon itself). Maybe not blink, but color change anyway. For me, i wanted to contact with new players, but they totally dont see private chat, and more: i bored myself to check my chat every time. I dropped it. But no conversation - no team game.

Testing system.

Some system for test heroes formation. As minimum what you own, better if you can use any hero in test battle and see a result (before you will buy it or upgrade). It means "cost of risk debelopment".
    Sure, "big donaters" have no choice - they simple have "the best". But without common players donaters will be bored. And may be later they will have wide choice too.
    What a system: dungeon, for example, where you can choose one free hero to the battle with your average power (power of yours heroes), added to your team. This way you can see, how formation will work.
    And it must be free for "non-resultative" attempt. Different ways for this: attempt is spent only if you win, but at the end you have a choice "take reward or try again?".

Gems.

And please. )) Dont make gems for gears, dont make mounts, gears for mounts, gems for gears for mounts, enchancing and improving for this gems (gems for gears for mounts for every hero). It is terrible, make better tactic, strategy and events.

Leave a comment:

• Sword2014
    replied
    S4: DarkFelix
    1: Allow Guild buildings to be built that all members of the guild can contribute to give a guild bonus to all members that participate in it. (there aren't enough cities for everyone)
    2. Also allow in-guild events to possibly win basic gear or some small prize.
    3. Inter-guild faction events to allow for secondary guilds to have more of a role with the primary guild of their faction.
    4. NPC events need to spawn in allied controlled areas that can't be taken, allowing NPC events to be taken by another faction is not acceptable.
    5. Map may need to be checked, single points can cut major sections of the map off making it easy to conquer those far flung cities because no reinforcements can be sent (a tunnel or other secret ways may be needed)
    6. There needs to be more events besides the big fortress battle, monster attacks, 7 day events. Maybe something like festivals or holidays, founders day, etc.
    7. Customization of troops beside hell troops to have a slight advantage more attack with less defense, more defense with less attack, etc.
    8. There needs to be a cool time after a city is taken. Cool down time can vary based on size of city taken. Currently, dominate players can immediately retake a city.
    9. The major event to take the fortress, all factions should be able to participate not just the ones that can keep a path open to the fortress (maybe a protected city next to fortress).
    10. Introduce something different as far which faction is picked, right now its very similar between the factions except the color of the flag and a different spot on the map. Can the troops be given a slightly different look, maybe blue has human troops, green has elves, red has orcs
    11. Allow for advanced options that card drawn at tavern could be used for hero or gear (player's choice, can make default be hero).
    12. Could we have a daily quest giver in the fief or guild that would provide additional daily quests?
    13. The gold that the kingdom earns (from cities) can we have options on where that could be spent to increase some possibly temporary effects?
    14. Can we have better control on how many fields food, wood, etc. we can have and how many barracks we can have?
    15. Could we have an advanced function on the recruitment barracks for + troops? (2nd war tab of college) or a special building just for + troops (not hell troops)?
    16. Fix the quest order so that it makes sense, many quests aren't in the right order and then when later on when conditions are met you get a glut of completions.
    17. If you control a town (as a lord or mayor), can you spawn at that town when troops are dead, seems silly that I would have to walk 10 minutes from central base to a town I control in order to defend or launch attacks. (or could I have a teleport from main castle to my controlled/assigned town?)
    18. Can you turn off glows or dots on events if there is nothing to be collected?
    19. Is there a reason certain heroes are pre-picked to have certain roles? (why can't I have tree elder use archers or something besides mages)? If given the option would they just be less good at fighting because its not their key troop?
    20. Factions that have lower player base need some extra advantage so that everyone doesn't just join red or green.
    21. Could low player base factions get temporary NPC lords that get replaced as players join? (maybe some incentive to make sure you don't have all the payers in one faction)
    22. Mix it up: could we have some monster towns that aren't aligned to any faction that show up to make trouble (pirates, monsters, bandits, etc.) that might be hidden in towns in between the factions that get reinforcements, etc. and maybe you don't give much warnings so factions have to stay on their toes or lose towns.
    23. Can I have a slide or setting option to hide pure "buy this" events?
    24. Can gear be converted to better types of gear sort of like mastery where green could be converted blue with enough of suits of the other? (like 10 green armor shirts could be 1 blue armor shirt, or whatever balance method you want to use)
    25. Can military ranks be straightened out there is a big jump in requirements from Sergeant to Staff Sergeant (153 quest trial stars)?
    26. Can you change the text to clarify that rob is a robbing, not harvesting? confusing.
    27. Can you set "robbing" to have a max castle level so the brand new players aren't robbed blind by high level players? (or some kind of max of how many attackers can go?)
    28. Can you fix "private chat" so the other player knows that have a private message waiting?
    29. Could we have some forum events to earn prizes and/or make guides?

Leave a comment:

• xoox991
    replied
    S5: Deli

1: More event like the seven day event, multiple event running at once would be nice too.

2: Load time need to be improve if possible every click you make you need to wait 1-2 second for the game to register the click its annoying,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X