• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Hutto
    replied
    S5 Milbour Bay 3rd Age
    Wolve

1. Add 0.99 US cent purchase. You will find more ppl willing to spend when they see this. As of now your player base is VERY low as the minimum purchase is 2.99 which many will think is too much and just leave.

2. FIX your promoter code....i had a few friends click the link i posted and got into the game but I got no credit, nor did i get the 1st credit you claimed we can receive....

3. Change AUTO Join faction to lowest faction of current server, so not everyone auto joins RED by default....I am in Blue and we are hurting bad.

4. I have not seen it, but add an XP bar so we can see our lords current progress, if it is there then i apologize for this one. I have not found it yet..

5. I like this game but too damn expensive TBH. Would you rather not get 1000 ppl spending 1 to 5 bucks rather than 2 or 3 ppl spending 100 bucks? Adjust your prices, give us more for our money, also the Daily gift for 300 Gems is not at all enticing, I might buy that for 50 gems at most...it is not worth 300 gems.

6. Chat is clunky, feels weird, needs vast improvement, should be able to add friends and see previous chat in guild chat.

7. Mail to players.....non existent. Cant mail anyone. NEED this to plan and communicate. Same in Private message, cant leave message to offline players....no way to coordinate offline players to gather at specific times for planned sieges and defenses...

There is alot more but this will do for now.

Leave a comment:

• Vagabundiux
    replied
    S4:

Having quit server 3 where a nation conquered everything.

It was basically a dead game from then on. The only harvesting points were level 1 at the protected zone.

The likelyhood of growing with level 1 gear it is pointless since lower level players can't compete with those that are already hogging all the level 4 and level 5 harvesting points all over the conquered nation.

So to make it fair and to ensure some level of competition even if all the nations are conquered. In the protected zone create 3 different level harvesting points. Level 1, level 2 and level 3.

That way even beginners and advanced players can still generate decent gear in case their nations get conquered.

Leave a comment:

• sucre_la
    replied
    S1 4th Era
    Phoenix

1. Add a stones to equip and the mines to get them. And increased br depending on the lord ( town, county or capital).

2 To rob for rank. Let us to rob our nations or make rob enemies in 4th era

Leave a comment:

• Danif2
    replied
    Originally posted by Kent View Post

Questions:

1. Is there any feature you would like us to add to the game? Explain what you miss in the game and why as detailed as possible.

2. What current feature should be optimized? Tell us what you want improved that is already in the game and how it would be better.

???????
    Server 1 The Grand Haven 4th Age
    Hawkeye

1. In 4th Age when NPC's attack/ drop resource/gear/ore when successful city defense

2) Mini World Map some sort of color marker where you have troops

3) Fix the in game Freezing, d/cing. It gets reported, tried all the 'remedies' players still having problems

4) 4th Age Expand Guild sizes to reflect it'sd a Nation map not the Guild oriented in 3rd age.

5) Nation Control for Vice/Viz- When your own troops arrive at destination the side pop out will cancel out selections made in Nation control forcing you
    to reselect the troops again. If you have multple troops arriving makes this difficult.. Need new system

6) New events. Especially some for Free players.

Leave a comment:

• Kent
    replied
    Great ideas! Keep them coming

Leave a comment:

• cptcruch
    replied
    Vapraak Server 1

1. I'd like to be able to reinforce my troops from my city if the lord, if not then troops should come from the capitol? I'd also like to see more in crafting maybe like gems that would add to certain skill other than war stuff which could be mining, bld spd, city tax rate, lower food consumption just some examples.

2. Add more Guild related stuff!!!! Guild only raids on certain cities within that guilds realm? Adding more Guild Fun!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JnellemM
    replied
    S1 Seymur

1. NPC's mining. NPC's should be made to mine(so we can rob them), there are enough of them when they attack us and it would make it quicker and easier to finish rank quests.

2. Hero Challenge Blitz. A blitz option in Hero Challenge would be great for when you don't have a lot of time in the game.

Leave a comment:

• enightna
    replied
    Server 1 The Grand Haven 4th Age
    Orion

1. Hero Respawn location - choosing X city to respawn would help defend/attacking a lot easier

2. The estate limit should increase to 10 per farmland/market/mines - lessen the burden on new or free players catching up on gear

Leave a comment:

Working...
X