[Event] The Third Age Feedback Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] The Third Age Feedback Event!

Hello Lords, to improve your experience even more, we would like you to send us your suggestions. Your opinion is very valuable to us!

To participate, write down your suggestions and you will have the chance to receive rewards worth $79.99!

Rules:
    write down the suggestions in the comments below. Remember to leave your username and server.

Duration:
    April 23, 2020, to April 30, 2020
    Rewards will be sent to you within 7 days after the event ends.

Rewards:
    Players who participate in the event will receive in-game rewards worth $79.99. And those who have reached The Fourth Age will receive extra gifts!.

Join to help us make the game better!
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Well I haven't been playing very long, but it seems leveling up the common heroes and equipment doesn't really kill anything after a bit. Would be nice to be able to delete a Hero. Instead of having a long list of unused heroes. Thanks ,,, I do like the game and will keep playing , but very complicated to find everything you need to level up.

Comment

0)The Heroes Screen should at least allow to sort heroes by Heroe Power and Battle Power. My 5-heroes team used for arena and trials is split up and mixed all over the place with grey lvl 0 heroes!? The default sort criteria by heroe quality is neither revelant nor useful. We all want to have our top 5 heroes displayed together at the top of the screen, without having to scroll down.

1)Full Moon Event, Day 4, Hero quality: A free to play player can't archieve the last "Hero Quality" objective by recruiting 20/20 Heroes of Tier S and above. Because there are only 19 heroes available to recruit without money! And in order recruit 19 S or better heroes, he will have to hire ALL 5 S+ free recruitable heroes: Savant, Wyrm Slayer, Rose Gallant, Corrupt Halfling, Broadfoot. Which is already crazy hard for a free to play.

2)The current gameplay rewards each colored faction for capturing as many castles as possible. Which is in contradiction with the cooperation required to capture Fort Sagem together. So, one dominant faction usualy conquers the map, and deprieves the others from accessing Fort Sagem. That discourages the weak factions and make player leaves! You should grant a permanent access to Fort Sagem to all 3 factions, even if they have lost all their castles.

3)You should implement a maximum number of times a single player can be snatched each day by other players. So weakest players don't suffer too much.

4)The quick monster search shouldn't allow to search for monsters over level 10 on first map (Fort Sagem) since monsters over level 10 don't exist. Neither should it allow to search for mines over level 5.

5)I would appreciate to be able to scroll down the "Merit rewards" screen all the way down to the end, and not be blocked to my current advancement. I'd like to know the rewards and merit I still have to earn for the remaining of the week!

6)The "Tier" system that increases both Merit Rewards and merit requirement, based on castle level?, isn't properly explained in the game.

7) The weekly earned "Gear essence" money for gear shop is too few compared to both arena money and hero money. English players earn A LOT more gear shards for BP and sword in arena than necklace and ring shards, due to only 20 players competing in PVP arena. Farming exclusively necklace and ring shards on map does not off balance the lack of ring and neck shards.

8)Guil screen "Guild Package": collected chests should be auto removed. Or player should have an option to auto remove chests once collected. Absolutely useless to force player to spam that clean button 10x a day.

9)Guild log history should have a scrollbar to access events that happend before the last few minutes. There is too much spam in the log, the screen usually only displays 10x monster attacks by a guild member (useless).

10) Numbers of Guild Help applied and remaining to be applied to a building or research should be displayed on main screen, when passing mouse over the blue research bars. Instead of opening a guild submenu screen to check it 10x a day.

11) Heroes warfare power could be displayed in small abreviated caracters (500k, 1.2M) on their image, on main screen, next to troop quantity.

12)During a warfare battle, there should be a blinking pressable button next to the heroe image, whenever that heroe is able to retreat from battle. That would prevent player from having to load the battle view, and closely watch the battle (consumes CPU and bandwidth).

13)The "Challenge Order" scroll function is NOT explained in game. It takes lucky players a month to discover its usage. The retreat function should also be explained during tutorial: some players still ignore its existence after 2 monthes of playing.

14)The equipement "Master/Combo" feature that grants extra stats for 4x armor pieces equally upgraded should be explained in tutorial.

15)The castle screen could display a preview of its benefits for all its 20 level: I would like to know at which levels the castle offers extra heroe slots, for example!

Very nice relaxing game that respects players, is f2p friendly, and promotes original cooperative gameplay, instead of the usual toxic gameplay of VIPs preying on F2P! You definitely put a lot of thought in it.

S32 Warhog
      Last edited by fgambs; 04-24-2020, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Hi,

i like this Game. Its a good and relaxing Game for f2p Players and for Players they want recharge. I hope in next time it gives maybe more Heroes. The Drop Rate in the Mines could be better.

Name: Rayden, S41 Bonehunter´s Hold

Comment

I am quite new to the game, but I find it better than some of the other games on R2. The functions are quite well laid out, just click on it and go in to achieve the missions.

However, some functions are not easy to understand how to get through. Just like mining, I got all the pieces of equipment after mining, but I am sure where all the pieces of equipment went. Couldn't find them in the inventory.

Also, the max level of the monsters being 10 does put a limit on killing monsters when you get to a high level.

I do like the fact that we can get VIP points for free everyday, and raise our VIP levels without paying real money.

The regenerating time for the STAMINA and USE sometimes are too long. In one day, I can only play 2 times. If can shorten, will be better.

If the world map can be modified to include more interaction among players (like walk around and see who else are there), would be even better.

More animation in the world map would make it lot more exciting!

Username: SLYHSU@HOTMAIL.COM
          Server: S37 Reliville

Comment

I would like to see some SS chip packs in the daily rewards to help loyal daily players. I see powerful players get on and mop up all the merit. They then get all the SS heroes but loyal daily players struggle to keep up. Then they become discouraged and often quit. I'd suggest at 50 days, 100 days, 150 days and 200days then more frequent after 200 days. ---S.13 Addisonethan

Comment

I think its unfair that the ratio of battling is unfair all the good players are all on one team and I like for the levels of all people to be evened out so I am not cornered getting beat by all the high level players. I really like the game it passes the time and its relaxing but the main negative is the grouping of players that are all higher are all together needs to be not 1 against 8 at least 1 against 5 or something a little more regressive.

UID: 358067720
              Server:[S29] West Lewatown

Comment

Still new to the game and learning. Overall, the game is quite enjoyable and fun, but can get tedious at times. Here are some suggestions:

1. Although the game is sort of self-explanatory, it would be great if there was a detailed guide in-game or in the forums that fully explains all aspects and nuances of the game in detail. This would be helpful for players who really want to understand all of the features and intricacies of the game.

2. It would be good to have a feature in the Fief like a “resource shop” where resources (food, wood, iron, and silver) can be traded/exchanged for one another. For example, if wood is needed we can use food, iron, or silver to get more wood and vice versa.

3. It would be good if Clear Rewards for all the monsters would refresh or revert back to First Cleaning Rewards status after a certain period of time or if not at the start of a new 24-hour period.

4.The Hero Shop in both the Shop and the Arena state “This Shop can only be used to exchange chips for Heroes you already have”, yet it does not show all Heroes that a player already has as being available. All Heroes that a player already has obtained should be available in one or the other Shop.

5. When upgrading the various Heroes in Fate, it looks like the increases in Warfare Attr (Infantry ATK, Mage ATK, etc.) is not being properly shown in the Troops Buff display in the “Buff Details” tab. Don’t know if this is simply a display glitch, or worse, that the increases are not being reflected in the player’s Lord Battle Power and Battle Power for all their Heroes so they are not getting the benefit of the increases in attributes.

6. New servers seem to open up pretty quickly and go live after a span of a few days between each other. Seems that this may negatively impact the player base and player experience of the other recent servers, since players abandon that server to jump on to the new server which leads to fewer players playing.

04/28/2020. Added a couple more suggestions:

7. It would be good to have the flexibility and option in the “Troops” tab “Edit Groups” “Create Troops” or “Manage” tab “Group All” to specify the quantity of troops to create or group for Heroes, rather than creating or grouping the full troop amount.

8. It would be good to get an explanation on how the outcome of the Challenges in the Arena are determined so it can be fully understood. It looks like there is some random modifier or unknown factor involved. For example I can fight another player and have the same exact Heroes as them with the same exact Level, but with better Hero power, Battle/War power, and Equipment/Gear and yet still lose. Or even worse, have better Heroes at higher Levels with better Hero power, Battle/War power, and Equipment/Gear and yet again still lose. How is this possible?

9. Just checked-in for 30 days and finally collected and received VIP 3 status in the “Total Check-in” tab of “Benefits Hall”. One of the VIP 3 Perks states “(New) Can buy funds.” Maybe somehow missed it, but don’t know and cannot seem to find what or where these new funds are that can now be bought. Would be good to get a better explanation please.

10. Some of the Chips for S+ Heroes like Queen of Elves, Gray Wizard, King of Men, Woodland King, etc. state “Earned by purchasing [Hero Pack]”, and it seems other players are able to get the chips and recruit these S+ Heroes. Maybe somehow missed it, but don’t know and cannot seem to find how and where to get these specific chips in order to be able to recruit these S+ Heroes. Would be good to get a better explanation please.

11. Wish there was a way to replace a Nation's Vizier who is already elected but later became inactive and doesn't play anymore. If there is a way to do this, then wish it was explained better somewhere.

R2 Games great job on creating this online browser game for players! Also appreciate that you ask for suggestions, comments, and feedback from the player community to improve the game.

Username: gameplay1191
                Server: [S36] Lotonston
                Last edited by gameplay1191; 04-28-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

1. Have the VIP Perk Packs give Diamonds along with the other rewards. Most of them are not worth the high cost of crystals since other Daily and Hot packs give better return.

2. Implement some kind of buff to nations that are way behind in land ownership. I understand the cities give buffs to the winners, but maybe some NPC troops that only the Nation Vizier can control. This would give smaller nations a possible chance to take back some land, even if it is short livcd.

3. Allow "Renting" of SS heroes. For a set fee, you can create a troops with a high level Hero good for one battle. Maybe limit how many times you can do this. It would be fun for lower level players to shortly experience what it is like to be extra strong.

4. Give incentives for NOT playing for x amount of hours. I know it sounds strange, but sometimes you can get burned out from these online games that want you on all the time. If taking an 8 hour break allows you to get a buff or something extra, it would add a little more excitement when returning.

5. FIX PARAGON! It is too long of a battle. Lower the number of NPCs and lower the length of the fight. Speed up the fight animations.

Username: QuadDaddy
                  Server: [S1] The Grand Haven

Comment

The game is good, i enjoy it.
                    1. The yield rate of mines can be improved, its just too low in both chips and ore.
                    2. Either add rings and necklace chips to Arena shop or rotate between them on daily basis, cause its way to unbalanced.
                    3. The drop rate of the upper level crests is way too low (even with buying stamina), it would take years for heroes to get Epic +4
                    4. VIP perk packs should at least give a good amount of gems, otherwise its not worth the price for the rewards it gives
                    5. Would like to know how can we get our hands on any SS hero, beside the Dark Lord from Fort Sagehelm,
                    6. Find a way to keep players active or from leaving, i barely see more than 10/15 players on my server
                    With some of the suggestions i have read so far from other players, this would be a really great game to play, even more enjoyable than it already is.
                    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to voice our suggestions and concerns.

Username: xehri05@gmail.com
                    Server: [S30] Nura Village

Comment

t would be good if Clear Rewards for all the monsters would refresh or revert back to First Cleansing Rewards status after a certain period of time or if not at the start of a new 24-hour period
                      The current gameplay rewards each colored faction for capturing as many castles as possible. Which is in contradiction with the cooperation required to capture Fort Sagem together. So, one dominant faction usualy conquers the map, and deprieves the others from accessing Fort Sagem. That discourages the weak factions and make player leaves! You should grant a permanent access to Fort Sagem to all 3 factions, even if they have lost all their castles.
                      server 18
                      name: tetragon

Comment

The Fort Sagehelm should have more prizes for 2nd and 3rd places. Why keep fighting if you're not going to get anything other than merit?
                        Also, should have better info for beginners.

Comment

First I like this game

There are couples of good suggestions I read from others so want to underline few:

It would be good to have a feature like a shop where resources can be traded/exchanged for one another.

The Hero Shop in both the Shop and the Arena does not show all Heroes that a player already has as being available. All Heroes that a player already has obtained should be available in one or the other Shop.

This would be a even more enjoyable if only a few suggestions pass.

Thanks for opportunity to voice our suggestions and concerns.

Comment

the only issue i see is the sides seem to be mismatched . this tends to drive 2 sides out of the game requiring 3 sides to graduate . player sales/trades might be a good idea too .

Comment

playing for about a week, really enjoying the games so far, a more detailed explination on how the heros work, crests ect at the start.

Alpha d4n s.42

Comment

Working...
                              X