Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] The Third Age Feedback Survey Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] The Third Age Feedback Survey Event!

Hello Lords, to improve your experience even more, we would like you to send us your suggestions. Your opinion is very valuable for us!

To participate, answer the questions below and you will have the chance to receive rewards worth $39.99!

Rules:
    1. Answer the questions;
    2. Write down the suggestions in the comment section below. Remember to leave your server and in-game.

Duration:
    May 12, 2020, to May 18, 2020

Rewards will be sent to you within 7 days after the event ends.

Rewards:
    Players who participate in the event will receive in-game rewards worth $39.99. And those who have reached The Fourth Age will receive extra gifts!

Join to help us make the game better!
    Q1: What is your gender?
    4.86%
    A. Male
    28.11%
    B. Female
    4.32%
    Q2: Do you wish to add male Lovers?
    3.78%
    A. Yes, I do.
    16.22%
    B. No, I don’t.
    15.14%
    Q3: If yes, could you describe your ideal male Lover below?
    4.86%
    A. Leave your comment below.
    10.27%
    B. Don’t forget to leave your server and in-game name.
    12.43%
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Male lover could be a mix between Woodland elf and Matthew McConaughey
    S1.Saga

Comment

No say on male lover.. Should be available to female players though..
      S45. SPACEE

Comment

S42 AugustWest. Should be male lovers for those that want them.

Comment

Should be for female players ofc......

Comment

Of course there should be male lovers as well as female, I can't believe you're even doing a vote for this lol. You have lots of female players and of course some men would appreciate a male lover too. We are living in 2020.

S1 Robyn

Comment

it is difficult to say of the lover a lot to choose KingOne S44

Comment

Shure i want a male lover, but can you reduce the amount of gems needed please? If you create one, please please let him look like Chris Hemsworth...or Henry Cavill
                S1 Exathor

Comment

It does matter looks like the nymphs from Dragon Pals..............Vapraak S1

Comment

I think there should be male lovers. S44 Detonator

Comment

deadshock S17 non il ni en na pas besoin
                      Last edited by 1395343584; 05-12-2020, 08:37 AM.

Comment

It's my account, I invested over 300.00 CND. Before going into having Male lover... (by the way I would not spend 3570 for Rihanna Female) Our game is seriously outbalanced by players, that spend a lot of Money, like S1 Noel ! You're asking globally about Male Lovers? You know how homophobic and outdated most of the world is. especially players who Play for Free and complain all the time.... I do however applaud your courage. Love is Love... Hope your Team makes this happen. Male Player: ign Wolfen - S44 Jishdaville - Lovers are useless, perhaps change it to Advisers. Like a Spy that helps with Tactics, helping our Battle Power; a High Priestess for Moral, and Devotion, for personal Growth... Something with meaning. These 4 Lovers you offer is over priced, and barely dressed... You do know that kids can't afford them; we are mostly adults- we're not seduced by T&A in a game. If you plan to continue with the idea of adding Male 4 Lovers, 1.Tank 2.dps 3.Archer 4.Healer Looking. But, know I will not buy one.
                        Last edited by R226859738; 06-22-2020, 09:42 AM.
                        Drop The Candy... & Step Away From The Child!

Comment

Originally posted by R226859738 View Post
                          You're asking globally about Male Lovers? You know how homophobic and outdated most of the world is. especially players who Play for Free and complain all the time.... I do however applaud your courage. Love is Love... Hope your Team makes this happen. Wolfen - S44 Jishdaville -
                          I am not upset, but their are also female player who would like to have a male lover io a female lover ;-)

Comment

at the moment .. it seems ok..but it's a bit expensive for women..
                            server 18 tetragon

Comment

Türk çe dil seçene?i yokmu oyun içinde

Comment

Working...
                              X