Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] The Third Age Feedback Survey Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could have a assortment of male Lovers. A Rogue'ish Thief type, A dashing Paragon. A brooding Hulk, etc. You are making it rather prohibitive for people to have to buy these lovers. It's not really a reward challenge.
    Bodizatva S42

Comment

Anything as long as everyone is happy

s1.Noel

Comment

The male Character is also needed for those who like male and want too choose.

For me i prefer Female so its fair to can choose whatever someone like.

Its a mixed player game so any can make a choice what he or she likes.

s40 Edsteelton Jeeg16

Comment

maybe should be for female player
          s43 MrT

Comment

S16 BladeShadow any males will work as long as they are similar to the types of heroes we have in game but at same time be real on the ability for all to earn them to some degree to promote fair play and balance

Comment

scorched grasslands hakushin

Comment

There should be equality for the sexes - all or none

Comment

ade 23ochurston

Comment

It's been 10 days since this ended............when will we receive the $39.99 reward and extra for making 4th age?

Comment

Good luck seeing the reward anytime soon. They had a feedback survey with reward for people who participate over a month ago and no one has seen any reward on that one yet.

Comment

Trust me i know and it was supposedly worth $79.99, that's why the inquiry!

So when shall we expect the mail?!

Comment

Personally I don't want a male lover, but for the sake of inlcusion, of course there should be one! This is 2020 after all.
                          I'm sure there are both female AND male players who would like a male lover.
                          S44, BitLord

Comment

Don't actually think the 'lovers' are good for the game and hate the loading screen. Could you not change them to advisers, both male and female without the crude undertones.

Comment

I think this whole Lover business is ridiculous and not worth the 50 dollars they sell for in deals. Instead of Lovers, feathers (which i already have 10K) and Emerald Rubik's which most of us will never use, u can add more ways to get Starup Medals, Gear chips (especially higher quality ones) and so on, stuff we actually need and use. A way to convert or trade thousands of Crest chips that only take room in inventory and never get used. This would actually help the player community. Something to consider. Stuff i would actually be willing to purchase if they were available. Anyway, that"s my opinion on the matter.

Comment

Where's the reward and extra rewards for 4th age? Inquiring minds want to know....event been over for 22 days!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X