[Update] The Third Age v7.7 06/23 @ 07:00-08:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] The Third Age v7.7 06/23 @ 07:00-08:00 AM EDT

TTA V7.7 will be released on June 23rd, 2020. The update will start at 7:00 AM EDT, lasting about 2 hours.

Update time:
    06/23 07:00-08:00 EDT

Add:
    1. Hell event entrance
    2. Rebel camp
    3. jigsaw puzzle
    4. New hero

Optimization:
    1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue
    2.Modify the Recruitment Fort
    3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower
    4.Modify Novice plot related function
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
    TTA V7.7 will be released on June 23rd, 2020. The update will start at 7:00 AM EDT, lasting about 2 hours.

Update time:
    06/23 07:00-08:00 EDT

Add:
    1. Hell event entrance
    2. Rebel camp
    3. jigsaw puzzle
    4. New hero

Optimization:
    1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue
    2.Modify the Recruitment Fort
    3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower
    4.Modify Novice plot related function
    Can you explain exactly all the Opimizations Please?????????

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

yes please, an explanation in more detail is necessary

Comment

Yep we need more explanation. Also where and what is jigsaw puzzle?
        Last edited by R27419017; 06-23-2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

So all our chars get nerfed?! An explanation would be nice as to how and why! To go from 4.5mil to 900k rating is really going over board! I'm sure those who were at 900k BR are now what, 90k BR????

Comment

Yes agree with cptcruch don't know what happened after this New Version Update to each Heroes Battle Power (now called War Power), and player's total Battle Power (War Power). All battle stats went down along with my ranking??? When looking at "Rankings" in Fief seems other players rankings were not affected? Also, don't understand the Recruitment Fort? It says "Max troops" 90??? What happened???

Comment

It's nice to have updates... in theory. What do these changes means; I mean I can't find any info on these changes. I feel naked, my numbers don't make sense anymore. Now I get instant BT from Recruiting Troops. I'm confunkled ?!? From this Forum, I'm sure a more 'Detailed' Breakdown is needed:
              A. Rebel camp
              B.Modify the upper limit of fatigue
              C.Modify the Recruitment Fort
              D.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower
              Drop The Candy... & Step Away From The Child!

Comment

So after approximately 6 months working on my heroes, I come on today to find they are back to square one. All that time, effort, money that I put into their development - wiped out overnight. My heroes were not the strongest in the land but they were alot stronger than they are now thanks to this upgrade. I am not pleased. I am extremely discouraged. What is the point of improving heroes if they can be arbitrarily decimated by R2 and have to start all over again. You post these upgrade notifications but provide no explanations, no reasoning, no justification for any of it. I don't know if it is worth continuing to play this game just so R2 can take all your progress, erase it and call it an upgrade?!

Comment

one of my guildmates was 9mil ahead of me now he is 40mil better? How the hell does that happen and no explanation to this so called "curve" that was used or formula!!! No directions on these camps which look like you invite others or yourself? Lots of info not passed along as per the norm for R2!!!!

Comment

Yes don't understand it at all and utterly dumbfounded. Do you guys see the Recruitment Fort all messed up too? Don't even know how many troops it can hold now or what the maximum capacity is. Why is R2 not responding?

Comment

Maybe if we all stop spending money for month, they will be more forthcoming. Starting today i will not spend a penny on this game.

Comment

I try to do lllias Mesa - Morale quest
                        I click and it takes me to a location on the map where it has nothing
                        What should I do??any one can help me plz

Comment

ich habe einen schwarzen bildschirm

Comment

Uhm, are you able to log in? I have black screen

Comment

All I get today is a black screen -why?

Comment

Working...
                              X