Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Hi, i have a little suggestion.

Been 2 times i gather monthly event and i loose it because i gather and don't use them fast enough. That is my fault at some point but, Djinn chariot for example is a monthly event but did not lenght a month so it's a bit confusing. I think that one thing that could be done to help on the matter, is post all event here on forum just a bit before it happens, so we know the event is not going to continu and we can spend before it's over. Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by boltneko View Post
    Hi, i have a little suggestion.

Been 2 times i gather monthly event and i loose it because i gather and don't use them fast enough. That is my fault at some point but, Djinn chariot for example is a monthly event but did not lenght a month so it's a bit confusing. I think that one thing that could be done to help on the matter, is post all event here on forum just a bit before it happens, so we know the event is not going to continu and we can spend before it's over. Thanks for your time.
    Hello.

Comsuption event is not monthly event, they are "special" event that happens in special dates, like we will probably have on christmas aswell.

I don't think there will be another djinn chariot event in future, sorry for your loss.

Comment

Suggestion was not about getting things back but when you look at item description is said Monthly event, maybe this is confusing. So instead of having to re-write description, maybe i am not the only one to appreciate the effort of having news here on forum about new events everytime so we can set ourselves. Thanks again.

Comment

Please have a look
        Attached Files

Comment

I will follow this report to the support team. Sorry for the incovenience and i agree with you on this one. You might want to send a ticket aswell and see if you happen to get any exchange for your leftovers.

Comment

Thanks, sent a ticket.

Comment

Working...
            X