Wartune Reborn-Compliments, Suggestions, and Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Reborn-Compliments, Suggestions, and Feedback

Hey Wartune veterans and new players! I am Boxers4891 from S8 US West Coast server. I have been playing Wartune for about 4 years, way back when vouchers were used instead of the beloved balens we have today lol. The servers were on maintenance,(of course, Wartune is life), and so I decided to give some feedback on the game so far. I enjoy the nostalgic feeling of the game. The events are at a set time like before, no more pvp armor to grind for levels 35, 45, etc., and also it feels like time was reversed back to the days when playing Wartune was fun, exciting, and challenging all rolled into one. The things I do miss is campfires with friends, decorating my "apartment" with items from archaeology, and not having to farm hours for a darn sylph! One suggestion I do have is: We need more gold Overall the game is looking great so far. I don't have any complaints yet, but still checking it all out and having a great time doing so. Keep up the good work!!!

Originally posted by R2107176821 View Post
    Hey Wartune veterans and new players! I am Boxers4891 from S8 US West Coast server. I have been playing Wartune for about 4 years, way back when vouchers were used instead of the beloved balens we have today lol. The servers were on maintenance,(of course, Wartune is life), and so I decided to give some feedback on the game so far. I enjoy the nostalgic feeling of the game. The events are at a set time like before, no more pvp armor to grind for levels 35, 45, etc., and also it feels like time was reversed back to the days when playing Wartune was fun, exciting, and challenging all rolled into one. The things I do miss is campfires with friends, decorating my "apartment" with items from archaeology, and not having to farm hours for a darn sylph! One suggestion I do have is: We need more gold Overall the game is looking great so far. I don't have any complaints yet, but still checking it all out and having a great time doing so. Keep up the good work!!!
    Greetings, what idea about how to get more gold you have? I can forward those ideas to support team.

Comment

Well the problem that me and other players are having is: everyday we log in and play the game, we only have a certain amount of gold to use for upgrading buildings, enchanting our gear, astrals etc. The gold we get from WB is great and I appreciate the opportunity to do it twice a day, but with all of the expenses we have, sometimes we have to wait a couple of days to enchant our gear or other stuff we need to do. One suggestion that I have is to do the same thing that wartune had last year. During Christmas, the players were able to run around Cloud City and pick up things on the ground that gave us gold and items. Another great suggestion is to have archaeology in reborn. When I said in my post that "decorating my apartment with items, not only is that fun and exciting to do during down time, but it is also a great source of gold income.

Comment

why is there no thanksgiving event? them servers are USA based and its a big deal in USA , yet I log in and only **** events or recharge? Its Thanksgiving for gods sake , every single online game has thanks giving events incl normal wartune yet reborn don't believe its necessary? very pittyfull

Comment

i feel same way , this is a USA based server with CA time zone and yet reborn ignores the biggest holiday in USA? fat LOL to u all for not even a smal log in reward on thanksgiving ... totaly rediculess

Comment

Greetings, i will follow it to the support team.

Comment

Working...
            X