EVENTS and server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVENTS and server merge

hi i am DREDD from server 1 you really need to do something on the events add new stuff or something this is a joke and your so called battle packs in shop is biggest joke off all people want to spend so instead of trying to hit home run make it feasable how about a recharge event like u all do on origional of and 1 amore thing we need a server merge

Hi, please do something about events and merge, you need to keep up busy or game make no sense. Server merge is very needed i said this before, almost every S2 is now gone so the old merge mean nothing right now except for few newcomers. We encounter problem again to find enough people for dungeon 60-70 and 70-80. Take this into consideration please. Thanks for your time. ( S1-S2 )
    Last edited by boltneko; 12-14-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Hi, please serve merge, and would be good if u can make tok more easy adding the check for help.

Comment

this is dredd again from server 1 i see you all ignoring us by no reply do your job

Comment

oh and 1 more thing do u actually think it is fair to us on r2 platform to not have jewel hunt those on prof city had it alot we need the jewel hunt game so we can refine equipment or do r2 want us go to prof city again

Comment

We need a server merge for S1 please, getting kind of dead and hard to find people for multiplayer runs. You also need to let us have fishing and jewel hunt like other servers noit the one time we have had in 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by 1CASANOVA View Post
              hi i am DREDD from server 1 you really need to do something on the events add new stuff or something this is a joke and your so called battle packs in shop is biggest joke off all people want to spend so instead of trying to hit home run make it feasable how about a recharge event like u all do on origional of and 1 amore thing we need a server merge
              This is 2foru from the same server as DREDD, we need new blood via merger as well as new and better rewards. I came from original wartune to here 4 the challenge, it was in the beginning and now it is getting old. save our server thank you.

Comment

Hello everyone, I can give you some good news:

1 - the merge from s1/s2 with other server has been forward to the support team, about it, we can just wait.

2 - about new events, I have been trying since for sometime now to get some new events and different ones and looks like we will have a different event this week until Xmas. Will be a consumption with some extras bonus just wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by kgott38 View Post
                  We need a server merge for S1 please, getting kind of dead and hard to find people for multiplayer runs. You also need to let us have fishing and jewel hunt like other servers noit the one time we have had in 5 months.
                  I have been trying for the last 3 months to get devs to add jewel hunt and fishing and last answer I got was that it would only happen on big events like the upcoming Xmas. This answer I got from support team of game Hollywood, however, since we have the same devs, I am pretty sure if it happens there it will happen here.

We haven’t had jewel hunt and fishing for longtime, just like r2 games and trust me, i understand and feel all the paint you all feel.

Comment

and the shop items keep getting worse also do you not want anyone to spend on this game i mean really slyph suprise pack 88 balens an it has **** in it and your battle packs are a fing joke also is time to find a new game that isnt r2 7 road or anyone linked to wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Trevorus View Post

I have been trying for the last 3 months to get devs to add jewel hunt and fishing and last answer I got was that it would only happen on big events like the upcoming Xmas. This answer I got from support team of game Hollywood, however, since we have the same devs, I am pretty sure if it happens there it will happen here.

We haven’t had jewel hunt and fishing for longtime, just like r2 games and trust me, i understand and feel all the paint you all feel.
                      so games hollywood ha controlling it all no wonder it is fkd up look how *** prof city platform is why would r2 agree to this

Comment

Lets face it they dont care about the players its the same **** they been pulling for years and nothing ever changes. Why give us anything useful because that would make to much sense they only care about 'MONEY'
                        Tanky did you expect anything less

Comment

and the shop items keep getting worse also do you not want anyone to spend on this game i mean really slyph suprise pack 88 balens an it has **** in it and your battle packs are a fing joke also is time to find a new game that isnt r2 7 road or anyone linked to wartune
                          I wouldn’t advice people to spend with sylph surprise chest. It’s way too expensive and it’s not good. To get the divinity stones is very rare. In conclusion, it’s not worth it.

Comment

so games hollywood ha controlling it all no wonder it is fkd up look how *** prof city platform is why would r2 agree to this
                            You got me wrong bro, GH doesn’t control anything. 7road does. GH and r2 are just host plataforms and their saying in events, updates or something it’s not very high. All they can do is forwards people suggestions and it’s up to devs to decide to add the suggestion or not.

so trust me, I am as mad as you and I been fighting hard to get this game better but seems it will take a while. At least now they decided to add some different events. Which hasn’t happened in the last 6 months.

i will keep fighting for us. But my “powers” are very limited and all I can do is nag them with suggestions but again, the last call is developers and not us

Comment

the events are *** again only get stuff by consumption an the rewards are ***

Comment

Working...
                              X