Event 19 / 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event 19 / 1

Hi, could we know until when we can gather those new items ( wire, candle, letter, steak... ) ? ( 19/12 )
    Thanks
    Last edited by boltneko; 12-19-2019, 12:47 PM.

Originally posted by boltneko View Post
    Hi, could we know until when we can gather those new items ( wire, candle, letter, steak... ) ? ( 19/12 )
    Thanks
    Hello!

This event looks exactly like “hamper event” what we used to have in the past and it happened every once we had a consumption event. So people used to save the leftovers to spend on next consumption event. However, they suddenly stopped to make hamper event without warning anyone and after like 6-7 months complaing about it, they made a last hamper event for us to spend the leftovers.

so my advice: spend it in this event time to make sure you don’t sit in vault with useless itens.

Comment

Thanks ! By the way +++ thanks for the events we have right now, it is very appreciated by everybody i know you all took time to ask for it.

Comment

Originally posted by boltneko View Post
        Thanks ! By the way +++ thanks for the events we have right now, it is very appreciated by everybody i know you all took time to ask for it.
        You are welcome bro, i try my best but it doesn't depend on me .. I am happy that they added jewel hunt and fishing aswell, its a nice mini game and help a lot new players (for me not very much lol, but i am here on you guys behalf and not on mine)

Enjoy it the best you can, not sure when jewel hunt will be back again.

Comment

Working...
        X