UghUgh & Terry from S3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UghUgh & Terry from S3

Its RoNiN of S3 here. Reply if you see this.

I see that.... Alura

Comment

on server 3?

Comment

funny la to the person tht delete my message. u know wht is free speech or not?

Comment

n R2 cant even give updates n u still wan to keep ppl in the dark?

Comment

Originally posted by R2128459193 View Post
            funny la to the person tht delete my message. u know wht is free speech or not?
            Freedom of speech only means you cannot be prosecuted by the government for speaking out about the government. It does not apply to private property, nor does it absolve you of consequences for things you say. You cannot yell "Fire" in a crowded movie theater, for example.

The forum is private property governed by rules that you agree to abide by in order to continue using the forum. If you do not agree with the rules, I invite to read along quietly.

The current sticky threads in News and Events are the current updates. When there's something new, it will be posted there.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Freedom of speech only means you cannot be prosecuted by the government for speaking out about the government. It does not apply to private property, nor does it absolve you of consequences for things you say. You cannot yell "Fire" in a crowded movie theater, for example.

The forum is private property governed by rules that you agree to abide by in order to continue using the forum. If you do not agree with the rules, I invite to read along quietly.

The current sticky threads in News and Events are the current updates. When there's something new, it will be posted there.
              Funny la u. U desperately trying to keep ppl from knowing the truth and bend/fix the rules to suit you instead. FUNny la U.

Comment

Funny la u. U desperately trying to keep ppl from knowing the truth and bend/fix the rules to suit you instead. FUNny la U.
                I like how you stress out freedom of speech in a PRIVATE PROPERTY lmao you so funny la
                "You don't have to say anything, I already have an idea about it."

Comment

Originally posted by R2303170162 View Post

I like how you stress out freedom of speech in a PRIVATE PROPERTY lmao you so funny la
                  So tell me how do i start playing again the game War tune in R2? How long should i wait?

Comment

Originally posted by R2303170162 View Post

And since u are such an expert, wht did i wrote that get deleted? Tell me the transcript of earlier message tht being deleted? Funny La u, butting ur positivity.
                    Last edited by Hachiro; 10-10-2020, 10:42 AM. Reason: Please do not use profanity

Comment

And since u are such an expert, wht did i wrote that get deleted? Tell me the transcript of earlier message tht being deleted? Funny La u, butting ur positivity.
                      bla bla bla, talk all you want. I will always remember you are the person who likes freedom of speech in private property. no matter what u say, thats all what i think of u. you poor thing lmao. dont waste time talking to me, coz you will always get same reply from me.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 10-11-2020, 07:45 PM. Reason: Removal of profanity from quote
                      "You don't have to say anything, I already have an idea about it."

Comment

ron u savage man now come to got 193 since wartune dead and broken I give you 1million gold

Comment

still working on the toon to reach 80s. once 80s n i get the savage title, i come find u in got

Comment

Working...
                          X