[New Server!] Wartune Reborn Server Launch for 8/22 @ 05:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] Wartune Reborn Server Launch for 8/22 @ 05:00 AM PDT

On August 22th at 05:00 AM PDT (8:00 PM GMT+8 ), a new [S2] US West will be released.

For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    Last edited by isaac.li; 09-04-2019, 11:14 PM.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Why is so laggy in S2?

Comment

Any idea when a EU server will be released?

Comment

Originally posted by nickmarcelo25 View Post
        Why is so laggy in S2?
        If the lag continues beyond the first day, please let me know.

Originally posted by MEAPY View Post
        Any idea when a EU server will be released?
        Wartune Reborn will only be releasing US West servers.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Us Europeans must be more sensible with our money than Americans, they must only want European insomniacs who are still up at 4am in the morning, presumably those folks are so out of it from tiredness they are happy to open their wallets.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis2 View Post
            Us Europeans must be more sensible with our money than Americans, they must only want European insomniacs who are still up at 4am in the morning, presumably those folks are so out of it from tiredness they are happy to open their wallets.
            We are sorry that you feel that way, at this point in time R2 has no control on Server regions for WTR. But if there is anything you would like to suggest or implement to make your game experience better i'll be sure to past the suggestions to the developers.

Comment

Are we gonna have consumption events? like whip, soul crystal and fate stone?

Comment

Originally posted by AngelTouch00 View Post
                Are we gonna have consumption events? like whip, soul crystal and fate stone?
                Yes you will first you will have the beginner events last around one month I believe and then the normal events come in a cycle, items needed from top off my head are;

Mount Whips
                Gems for Gem Synthesis
                Soul crystals
                Mahra
                Sepulcrum
                Fate stone

From top of my head I think that’s all hope it helps.

Comment

How some players got title like Treasure/ Fishing master, from the systems that r not yet in the game?

Comment

How some players got title like Treasure/ Fishing master, from the systems that r not yet in the game?
                    It does that sometimes it is very weird, but i can assure you jewel hunt and fishing will be coming soon enough.

Comment

Can we get a list of upcoming events? the fresh server ones, id like to know what to save, thanks in advance.

Comment

Can we get a list of upcoming events? the fresh server ones, id like to know what to save, thanks in advance.
                        The starter events you can just hop to the previous server and see them, but as for older servers they don't give the upcoming events out.

Comment

nao tive muitos problenas

Comment

Working...
                          X