[Merge] Wartune Reborn Server Merges for 04/22 @ 4:00 PM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Wartune Reborn Server Merges for 04/22 @ 4:00 PM GMT+8

A server merge is scheduled for Wednesday, the 22nd of April, beginning at 4:00 PM GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:
    • S16 and S17 will be merged together.

For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in-game!

R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

again you wont see us in game since you don't play your game MR redoga droppings

Comment

My bad, now i know that Redoga is dumber than i thought. How in this world you guys ignor s1-5 and decided to merge 16 and 17? On what basis you all merging servers? s16 have 10 players and 15 alts and same with 17. Well atleast tell us what kind of weed you guys using at work time.
      Last edited by realghost; 04-21-2020, 09:56 AM. Reason: kust for fun

Comment

Maybe if you stop opening servers every month that will have 15 players, merge the old ones that you loose around the same number of players every month would make you look like you know what you are doing. People want to play on active servers, even if they are late on it, not on new servers with no one to run in 2 months. Think ahead of time.

Comment

Working...
        X