[Maintenance Notice] Wartune Reborn Maintenance 04/29 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Reborn Maintenance 04/29 @ 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune Reborn will be having Maintenance on Monday, the 29th of April at 04:00 AM EDT for all servers.
    Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    We've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

50,000 Gold
    50,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Bound Balens x50

Patch Note:
    1. Optimized server conditions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

I normally have no problem with maintenance and typically feel people who get upset about it are being silly. However, in this case, it seems absolutely unacceptable that we only received a 5 minute in game warning before the server went down. I was in the middle of an mpd, which I had used a crusade for. We were unable to complete it because of the extremely short warning we were given. If we had had a respectable heads up about the coming maintenance we wouldn't have started an mpd and missed out on millions of exp, items needed for gear, and lost a crusade which cost us balens to have in the first place. I feel it is the epitome of disrespect and lack of concern for the players to give such a short warning. I have been playing Wartune and Wartune reborn for years now and have never heard of just a 5 minute warning. I think an hour to at minimum 30 minutes warning is the very least that could be provided to prevent problems of this nature. I am pretty certain that the maintenance wasn't decided on 5 minutes before it was performed so I can see no reason other than simply not caring if players were negatively impacted and possibly laziness that would prevent us from having prior warning. And frankly the compensation we received doesn't even come close to making up for what I and many others lost because of this absolutely unacceptable last minute notice of maintenance. I'm not asking for any compensation, but I am demanding that in the future we be given a respectable amount of notice that maintenance is coming so that we can plan accordingly.

(Just for the record, I know that the moderators on the forums aren't in any way responsible for this, so I do not want them to think this ire is directed at them, it is not, it is directly targeting those responsible for making these decisions. Our moderators are hardworking volunteers doing their best to help everyone out and I appreciate y'all so much, but this is the only forum, short of submitting a ticket, which I've also done, to attempt to communicate with those who are responsible to try and prevent this from ever occurring again.)

-Eros

Comment

Working...
    X