Developer Feedback from May Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer Feedback from May Suggestions

Hello everyone. The developers have provided us with feedback on various suggestions proposed in May. The following is their response to those suggestions.

Suggestion #1: Star Tear Shards take too much Inventory space because they can't be sold. Please adjust Star Tear Shards to be able to be sold.
    Feedback: We will adjust Star Tear Shards to be able to be sold later. Please pay attention to the announcement.

Suggestion #2: Please increase the amount of Refinement Locks.
    Feedback: Refinement Locks can be obtained from Jewel Hunt and Sacred Gold Tree. Jewel Hunt and Fishing will be unlocked during some special festivals. Please pay attention to the announcement.

Suggestion #3: Please add more items in Glory Shop (Class Wars Shop).
    Feedback: Thanks for your suggestion! We will add more items later. Please pay attention to the announcement.

Suggestion #4: We suggest that the common items like Soul Crystal, Shadow Soul, Mystery Stone can be exchangable for some rare and useful items.
    Feedback: Gold is very important in game. You can sell these items for Gold.

Suggestion #5: Please update this game.
    Feedback: Wartune Reborn won't have too much new content for now because it is a classic version of Wartune. But Fashion items and Mounts will be updated every month. If you want to experience new systems and new gameplays, Wartune is a good choice!

Common Theme: 3/5 of these say pay attention to future announcments.
    In suggestion number 5 you say you dont want to update the game becuase of its classic nature. Well how about you add something that is already in the game and has been saying "Coming Soon" for years. The last 3 farm plots lets open those.

Comment

Well I'm just going to go ahead and say what everyone else is thinking. These responses suck and basically tells us they don't care what we want or ask for. Apparently our money means nothing to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy171 View Post
        Well I'm just going to go ahead and say what everyone else is thinking. These responses suck and basically tells us they don't care what we want or ask for. Apparently our money means nothing to them.
        In all fairness, Wartune Reborn only exists because a fair amount of the Wartune player base really wanted "old-school" Wartune, before any of the patches those players deemed game breaking. There's not going to be much the devs can do in terms of future content before 'Wartune Reborn' just becomes 'Wartune but Behind by a few Patches'. I did take away from their feedback that they were willing to do some minor quality of life adjustments, like being able to sell Star Tear Shards in the future, however, since content is limited, bigger adjustments, like adding more items to the Glory Shop, will need a lot of thought and consideration else it just speeds people to the end of the content.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Absolutely a large amount of the player base wanted an old school wartune. That's why we're all here, we *are* that player base. And we're telling them specifically the kind of old school wartune we want. . . . .

Comment

Working...
          X