Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Reborn Server Login Issue (03/10/2020)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

If you didn't attempt to recharge through the fake client, your payment info is definitely safe. R2 doesn't store payment info beyond email address, method, and amount, Xsolla stores the rest. I'll find out about the rest, as I don't want to speculate that part. I would definitely advise changing passwords after everything is resolved, and if you used the same password on other sites, change those right away, just because that's a smart thing to do.
    Thanks for the reply. Pwd change i already did yesterday. I used through the R2 site in browser, but as im convinced that site is not encrypted. Tho it redirects to xsolla, and the process goes through them. But still. R2 should fix the buggy client first, and after all is fixed...then start to advertise it as a "solution".
    And do you have some additional info, if they plan to roll back something? Or trying to resolve the issue like this?

Comment

Originally posted by gamersinsight View Post

Thanks for the reply. Pwd change i already did yesterday. I used through the R2 site in browser, but as im convinced that site is not encrypted. Tho it redirects to xsolla, and the process goes through them. But still. R2 should fix the buggy client first, and after all is fixed...then start to advertise it as a "solution".
      And do you have some additional info, if they plan to roll back something? Or trying to resolve the issue like this?
      yup thats what i worry about before. that site doesn't encrypted.. i think the devs know better but maybe im wrong... this is so much problem inside....

Comment

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
        My Lords,

Due to a known bug, Wartune Reborn all servers are now experiencing a login issue. We are working closely on a fix now. Compensation is also on the way of discussion.
        We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you.
        If you have inquiries over the issue, please contact us at: https://www.r2games.com/support/
        i hope the compensation it is big... we lost 6 mil exp, gold daru honor insignia, crypt tokens, leg stone, rune...etc

Comment

Originally posted by picu.gabriel View Post

i hope the compensation it is big... we lost 6 mil exp, gold daru honor insignia, crypt tokens, leg stone, rune...etc
          You can expect BIG one: like: 200k gold..5 mahra..1 stamina potion DDD

Comment

time to start refunding money spent in this game...

Comment

Originally posted by naioma.poy View Post
              my friend ask that before, and he got blocked from this game, can't login again..

Comment

Originally posted by naioma.poy View Post
                my friend ask that before, and he got blocked from this game, can't login again..

Comment

i have opened an discord wartune reborn server so players can reconnect feel free to use
                  https://discord.gg/7bxSEh

Comment

hopefully we get some good news about the servers soon.

Comment

For me it has been over 24 hrs(48 hrs ) since I have been unable to login into wartune reborn seriously thinking of abandoning the game

Comment

This is day 3 and no update from the developers. Please let us know what is going on!!

Comment

I have received an email about the new game website just for warturn and warturn reborn, is it the way the fix for players to play temporary or is it another hack ? could someone provide us with more detail about this new development?

Comment

Please read the sticky threads at the top of the Wartune News and Events section.

Please also read the global announcement at the top of every Wartune forum page.

As soon as there are more real, accurate, and complete answers to all of the questions, I will make sure that information is given to everyone.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

is the email from r2games.com? there's your answer...

to me, its like 7roads are trying to cut out the middleman and take all profits for themselves, i've seen it before with 'free' software that became popular and then suddenly the developer tried to charge everyone, infamously the GIF picture format is a example of this

[redacted], should also be pointed out though that they are't obligated to honour any of your purchases with r2... did r2's partner gh refuse to pay 7roads money for past year.. who knows... but 7roads are mainly responsible for not fixing all the many bugs, some dating back to v2, so i have no confidence there
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-05-2020, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robertguite977 View Post
                                is the email from r2games.com? there's your answer...

to me, its like 7roads are trying to cut out the middleman and take all profits for themselves, i've seen it before with 'free' software that became popular and then suddenly the developer tried to charge everyone, infamously the GIF picture format is a example of this

[redacted], should also be pointed out though that they are't obligated to honour any of your purchases with r2... did r2's partner gh refuse to pay 7roads money for past year.. who knows... but 7roads are mainly responsible for not fixing all the many bugs, some dating back to v2, so i have no confidence there
                                Had to edit your post. I cannot allow references that encourage people to do things outside of this platform, especially not while we have no answers. And no, posts on the other site is not real answers. They didn't even bother to edit the dates on the announcement they stole from R2 regarding Gamerocks from 2019.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X