X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Reborn Veteran Rebate

Yaloran Warriors,

Maybe you are still waiting for Wartune to restore, but we will never make you sit idle. We heard that you like how similar between Wartune and Eternal Fury, here we have prepared rewards and recharge rebate for Wartune veterans to explore the world of alike.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Adventurous Rewards

Wartune players entering Eternal Fury grant Epic Exploration Pack, which including:
    Diamond x2,000,
    Improved Summoning Scroll x10, and
    Demon Wing x1.

By achieving certain requirements, player can also get a Legendary Exploration Pack, which including:
    Diamond x5,000,
    Gold x50,000,
    Improved Summoning Scroll x10,
    Demon Wing x1,
    Business Dress x1, and
    Business Weapon x1.

How to claim:
    1. Create a character on selected servers in Eternal Fury under the SAME ACCOUNT as the Wartune username or login method, and click “Support” to submit a ticket. (Note: Please submit your ticket under the newly created character.)
    2. Please include Eternal Fury Adventurous Rewards in your description and your Wartune and/or Wartune Reborn server name(s) and character name(s).
    3. If you are not able to submit a ticket, please contact Chippy or Elie over Dragon Awaken Discord community: https://discord.gg/Y9z7Jxj
    Note:
    1. If you wish to use another account for your rewards, please also include your Wartune/Wartune Reborn account details and transaction records in your ticket.
    2. If you provide more than 1 Wartune/Wartune Reborn account, the reward will be based on the sum of all recharges of all accounts provided.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Wartune Reborn Veteran Rebate

25% of the total recharge on Wartune/Wartune Reborn, up to 500,000 Diamonds, will be sent to your new Eternal Fury account.
    The reward will be split into 5 parts. Using recharge sum of 20,000 USD (Maximum rebate available) as an example:

Level Requirement
    Level Requirement Rebate Rebate Balen
    1 10% 50,000
    30 10% 50,000
    50 20% 100,000
    60 20% 150,000
    70 30% 150,000
    Total 500,000
    Selected Servers: S15
    Launch Times: (PDT)
    S15: 14/Oct/2020 00:00

How to claim:
    1. Create a character on selected servers in Eternal Fury under the SAME ACCOUNT as the Wartune username or login method, and click “Support” to submit a ticket. (Note: Please submit your ticket under the newly created character.)
    2. Please include Eternal Fury Adventurous Rewards in your description and your Wartune and/or Wartune Reborn server name(s) and character name(s).
    3. Submit a ticket to claim your rewards, any preceded unclaimed rewards will also be sent.
    4. If you are not able to submit a ticket, please contact Chippy or Elie over Dragon Awaken Discord community: https://discord.gg/Y9z7Jxj
    Note:
    1. If you wish to use another account for your rewards, please also include your Wartune/Wartune Reborn account details and transaction records in your ticket.
    2. If you provide more than 1 Wartune/Wartune Reborn account, the reward will be based on the sum of all recharges of all accounts provided.

R2 Games reserves the final explanation of this event.
    Last edited by Jj2j2j2; 10-14-2020, 04:44 AM.

This is bull ****. I don't want to start another game i want to play wartune reborn. I lost all my accounts on wartune all 6 and now i have lost all my accounts on wartune reborn. This is bull **** fix the game or we will have to go to something else and forget about wartune and wartune reborn.

Comment

Hey Boone...Lock is Locked...out...reckon we been waiting this long may as well give them another week to figure this **** out...one good thing though the weather has been great for fishing and frog gigging...so make you some frog legs and eggs this morning. See you soon brother..

Comment

Working...
      X